• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Path to Destruction (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!)

MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 I'll explain why it took so long when I finish the paragraphs in like 30 mins. or so. Your questions are no where near rude or bothersome XD

Ah, I'm relieved they weren't then, and no worries at all about the wait by the way! Taking care of your cousins does sound like it was quite the task indeed, but it's great that you have more free time now, and are able to be here again! (:

And also, I apologize about my opening post- I know it's quite long, so I hope it isn't too troublesome to read or scroll down through. >.< I probably spent too much time and detail on the flashback I know; I just thought it might be good to detail out Luke's mindset and struggles before he closed in on himself and such.

Ah, I'm relieved they weren't then, and no worries at all about the wait by the way! Taking care of your cousins does sound like it was quite the task indeed, but it's great that you have more free time now, and are able to be here again! (:

And also, I apologize about my opening post- I know it's quite long, so I hope it isn't too troublesome to read or scroll down through. >.< I probably spent too much time and detail on the flashback I know; I just thought it might be good to detail out Luke's mindset and struggles before he closed in on himself and such.
Might I suggest writing a novel?

Interested. I wish to make my own alien race. All but a few have died out and mine is going to be one of the survivors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back