• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Path to Destruction (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!)

DankWaffles

Go Home, Go Bed

After the destruction of the 2nd Death Star, the Imperial Remnant retreated to the Outer Core, in hopes of recouping their forces. For the most part, all that remained had made it to the designated planet: Akiva. A hot, humid, jungle planet famous for it's thunderstorms and endless jungles, Akiva was the perfect planet to organize an emergency summit. The remnants of the all-powerful Empire had planned on orchestrating an attack on the newborn "New Republic". However, the Remnants' forces still dwindled--even with the remaining Super Star Destroyer and a small handful of Victory-class Star Destroyers. Citizens of Akiva were still oblivious to the fact that the Emperor and his apprentice--Darth Vader--had been killed, along with the loss of the second Death Star. Under strict Imperial rule, the citizens of Akiva were in desperate need of the New Republic's help in freeing them, and destroying the Empire once and for all. Yet, those events would occur until later, during the Battle of Jakku. Still, there remained a small portion of Imperial numbers, and they would soon spark the establishment of the infamous: "First Order".

With a new head of power assuming total control over the First Order, Supreme Leader Snoke sought for an apprentice. One who could live to the expectations of the famed and glorious Darth Vader. But who exactly could surpass such a Force-user? The answer would soon be found, with the birth of Jacen Solo (son of Han Solo and Leia Organa, and younger brother to Anakin and Ben Solo). Under the guidance of Grand Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, the boy would be taught under the ways of the Jedi--philosophically, physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. But what happened when Snoke reached out to the boy? giving him visions of power and expectations to what his full potential could be, under Snoke's guidance. Consequently, Jacen becomes consumed by the Dark Side, allowing it to fully cloud his judgement and mind.

Under the sway of Supreme Leader Snoke, Jacen begins to revolt from his uncle, and the Jedi itself. With that in mind, the new apprentice of the Supreme Leader began to recruit followers, creating a small revolution out of newly bred Sith. Jacen would come to be known as, "His Majesty's Hand". The first three defectors he had recruited would later be known as, "His Majesty's Voice", "His Majesty's Reach", and "His Majesty's Eyes" (basically, these positions meant that they answered only to Snoke, and carried out his missions). All of these positions would later become highly respected amongst the First Order, and are granted many privileges. With a small, newly made, Sith army, Jacen led a revolution against his uncle and the Jedi academy, leaving those who refused his offer of joining the First Order dead, and the academy itself destroyed.

Out of some unknown 'generosity', Jacen secretly spared his two brothers and a few padawans, but the rest were annihilated. In addition, Master Jedi Luke Skywalker survived the assault on the academy, only to escape and flee from all of this mayhem--isolating himself from the entire galaxy.

Years later, the First Order had completed a super weapon, known only as "Starkiller Base". Like it's predecessor, Starkiller Base has the capability of destroying planets, even an entire solar system, by harvesting the energy from the sun. When the weapon was first used, the First Order targeted the New Republic's capital world: Hosnian Prime. There lied the majority of the New Republic's Starfleet and the galactic senate. Weakened by the actions committed by the FO, the Resistance (a small military force founded by General Leia Organa) launched an ambush on Starkiller Base.

In the attack, Anakin and Ben were given orders to assist Han Solo in bringing Jacen home, but they failed. Han Solo was murdered by Jacen, and the brothers were furious. How could Jacen have killed his own father? When the duel between the twin brothers and Jacen finally came, Starkiller Base was beginning to crumble in on itself, as pilot Poe Dameron bravely destroyed the fuel cells from within the Superweapon. Unfortunately, Anakin and Ben were unsuccessful in seducing their brother, only to admit to a draw during their duel. The three brothers escaped the explosion of the weapon, Anakin and Ben returning back to D'Qar--a planet in the Ileenium system--and Jacen retreating back to Snoke's flagship, "The Supremacy".

Now, both forces are weakened and on the perpetual line of defeat, but both sides are hard at work, trying to prevent such a thing. For the First Order, Supreme Leader Snoke has abolished the "Rule of Two" and is now training Sith acolytes to become Lords, Warriors, Assassins, etc., despite his refusal to recognize the Sith Order
On the other hand, Anakin and Ben have managed to accumulate a small group of Force-sensitive beings and, in the process of gathering those beings, tracked down Luke Skywalker. Only to find him, and ask him for his guidance and wisdom in training the new generation of Jedi.

It's a race against time, and the clock is slowly ticking away. Which side will prevail in this epic war against the First Order and Resistance?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basically this a sequel to "The Force Awakens", with the fact that some characters have been replaced with others, and that the plot will be original. (yes, I know that "The Last Jedi" is the sequel, but I think it would be fun to create our own plot)

In this RP, you'll have the opportunity to create any type of character...ANY. If you want to be a Praetorian Guard, then be one! If you want to take the place as "His Majesty's Voice", then do it! Maybe you want to be "A New Hope" for the galaxy, by all means, please do! Your choices are endless! Just please note that if the position you want is taken, you cannot make a duplicate character.

[Important roles to play...]
First Order:

Supreme Leader - ( skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai )
General Hux - ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )
Captain Phasma - ()
Lead Admiral - ( MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian )
Grand Admiral [five positions available] - ( Reylo Reylo )
Fleet Admiral [only five available] - ()
His Majesty's Voice - ( Lost Lost )
His Majesty's Reach - ( jbreezy jbreezy )
His Majesty's Eyes - ( JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi )
Praetorian Guards [only five will be available] - ( skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai , demdo_demi demdo_demi )
Acolytes [unlimited for now] - ( sheesh sheesh )
Miscellaneous - Elite Stormtrooper - ( JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi ), FO Ace Pilot - ( Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. ), FO Trooper - ( Panzer Panzer )

The Resistance:
General Organa - ()
Admiral Ackbar - ()
Poe Dameron - ()
BB8 and R2-D2 [optional or 'side' position] - ()
Chewbacca - ( demdo_demi demdo_demi )
Admiral [five positions available] - ( Braddington Braddington )
General [five positions available] - ()
Luke Skywalker - ( MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 )
Ben Solo - ( Lost Lost )
"A New Hope" (a powerful Force-sensitive that everyone believes will bring balance to the Force; basically the "Rey" of this storyline) - ( Field Marshall Field Marshall )
Padawans [unlimited for now] - ( Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight , Reylo Reylo , TheBaconater TheBaconater )
Miscellaneous - Resistance Pilot - ( demdo_demi demdo_demi ), Engineer - ( Scavenger Scavenger ), Princess - ( Reylo Reylo )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
DO NOT BREAK THE RULES
2. Do not start fights on purpose. We're here to have fun with the world of "Star Wars", not to bicker and snap at each other
3. Respect the Co-GMs
4. Anything I--or the Co-GMs--say is final
5. You must contain some knowledge of Star Wars lore
6. No god-modding / meta-gaming...everyone has a weakness
7. I don't care for romance, but keep things clean...please
8. Respect the community
9. Paragraphs must be at least a paragraph long
10. USE CORRECT GRAMMAR and SPELLING
11. Stay active!
12. Have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When this receives interest, I'll begin formulating a CS and OOC; and when all have completed their CS, we can begin the RP. If you have any questions, or want to claim a position now, please let me know below!
Link to CS: Star Wars: Path to Destruction {Character Sheets}
Link to RP: Star Wars: Path to Destruction

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be quite interested in participating in this, as it does sound like it could be a very interesting and enjoyable roleplay. As for claiming a possible role, I'd love to perhaps take on the role of Luke Skywalker, if it'd be alright? If not though, then that'd be completely fine, and understandable. (:

After watching the latest Star Wars movie twice, it's safe to say I'm certainly interested in something like this. May I reserve a spot as a Padawan?

Does the Chiss Ascendancy allowed at this RP? They are basically backing the First Order at this point.

I'm sorry that it's taking longer to submit a character sheet than the others DankWaffles; it's taking a little longer than I expected to write up Luke's long biography and such, and getting a cold has slowed me down as well. I don't mean to hold anything up though, so I'm sorry if I post the character sheet a little later than supposed to be, and I'll try to hurry up, but feel free to unreserve my spot if I can't. >.<

What is the limit to characters? There are some fun side roles I'd like to play (in case others don't fill them), while also maintaining a semi-important character to the story.

3 is the max character limit......cant wait to see what you have in mind for character ideas! demdo_demi demdo_demi
Take as much as you need! I'm sick right now, so I think I can understand where you're coming From! I'm excited to see how you play Luke! MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101

Cool. May I reserve Chewbacca and a Praetorian Guard?
For a third character, can we have Resistance troopers/pilots? If so, I'd like to reserve a Resistance Pilot.

Last edited:
I would like a padawan position, and a grand admiral position as well.

3 is the max character limit......cant wait to see what you have in mind for character ideas! demdo_demi demdo_demi
Take as much as you need! I'm sick right now, so I think I can understand where you're coming From! I'm excited to see how you play Luke! MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101

Ah, thank you so much for understanding, I really appreciate it! (: And indeed, I certainly look forward to performing Luke as well, and I'll do my best to portray him well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back