• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Path to Destruction (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!)

MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 Where do I start? Your CS is beyond the galaxy itself. I love the thought and everything you put into it. Perfect! Accepted!
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I'm so glad that it was alright, and that you liked it! (: I tried my best with it, and I really enjoyed writing out the personality and all the history of the character, since I adore the character of Luke, and certainly look forward to performing him in the roleplay as well!

DankWaffles DankWaffles Finished Kellen up (except for his appearance, can't seem to find an image that fits well >_<). I mentioned both Jacen and Luke ( MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 ) quite a bit, so if I messed something up involving either one of your characters, let me know and I'll fix it :)

Ah, no problem at all from my side of things dear! I think your CS for Kellen was lovely, and the additions of Luke in the backstory were very nice. I think that it'd be very fitting for Luke to take in a recruit in such a way, and the backstory for your character in general was very neat and nicely tragic as well. (:

DankWaffles DankWaffles
If it isn't too late, I'd like to remove of my Resistance Pilot and replace him with a Padawan. I've had this perfect idea in my head for a while now and I can't stop thinking about.
Edit: I was actually thinking of merging the X-Wing Pilot part into the Padawan, but everything else would be different.

CHARACTER CRITIQUES AND APPROVEMENT
(this goes for everyone)

Field Marshall Field Marshall You can do whatever you'd like with your character, just let me know when you finish. And I'll be sure to remove your name from Acolyte. Oh, just a side note, please do make sure that your character ("A New Hope") is not too well-trained in the force. He [your character] was recently discovered by the Solo twins and are taking him to Ahch-To, where they hope to have Luke ( MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 , which, by the way, Luke's CS looks amazing. ) train him and the other future Jedi. Other than that, like I said, you can do whatever

@jbreezy Your character looks spectacular, but would you mind tuning down her Combat Prowess or Force Power a notch or two? Our characters will be able to grow and improve amidst the events of the RP. Other than that, you'll be ready to go

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai I don't think Snoke would be a level 10 on terms of Force Mastery & Power. If you can, could you bring it down to a 9--for both categories.

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai I'm not too positive on the Praetorian Guard being force sensitive. if you want, you can have yours be force sensitive, but not too strong to surpass level 5 in terms of power & mastery

demdo_demi demdo_demi All 3 of your characters are approved!

MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 Where do I start? Your CS is beyond the galaxy itself. I love the thought and everything you put into it. Perfect! Accepted!

Reylo Reylo Now, your character looks formidable, but I do have a few quirks with it. First, the heritage of the princess. While I don't mind her being royal, it's the fact that she's Jacen's sister. Now, with that being said (or typed?) you can either change the history of her--to something along the lines of Leia and Han giving her up for adoption, but kept close ties with her--or you can just make her a princess, but unrelated to the Solo/Skywalker lineage. Secondly, your character is a little too overpowered for being untrained. You might want to take down the Force Mastery and Combat Prowess a few notches or so. Thirdly, your character is equipped with some heavy weapons, and she's only a force sensitive princess. I'll allow her to carry a blaster (2nd or 3rd picture) and the sword (1st picture). In order for her to have a lightsaber, she'd need to complete some sort of given training (same goes for the practiced forms), so no lightsaber. And lastly, if you want to include Luke in her Bio., you'd have to say that she's going to learn "the Jedi ways" under him, after being discovered by the Solo twins. [After Jacen led the sacking of Jedi Praxeum (Luke's Jedi Temple) Luke went into hiding, becoming a hermit on Ahch-To.] So, if you want your character to have a lightsaber, be well trained in the Force, and have some interaction with Luke, then I'd recommend you modify your Bio. so that it aligns with the story a little more. (Do keep in mind that I'm not upset with your CS, and believe me you didn't make any mistakes, just happy little accidents as Bob Ross would say. I only bring this up because some people become irritated or enraged when someone critiques their work, but it's not meant to be 'harmful' in any manner) Oh! I almost forgot! Are you still making a Padawan and Grand Admiral character?

Lost Lost Whenever you finish Ben Solo's CS and Kellen's CS, we'll begin the RP

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Lead Admiral or General? Admiral commands/directs all of the First Order's Starfleet and General is just in command of an army division. And be sure to change your CS role from "His Majesty's Hand" to whatever position you fill

Scavenger Scavenger Could you bring down your mastery to 6 or so? Force Stealth is meant for highly skilled users, but I'll allow it if you bring down your mastery

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. Kylo Ren doesn't exist in this RP. Other than that, your character looks good

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight RELEASE THE PADAWAN [that's a kraken joke]

@R-Breezy Still interested in the Chiss Ascendancy?

JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi REALEASE THE ELITE [hey, that kinda rhymes! I think?] and His Majesty's Eyes

TheBaconater TheBaconater Obi-Wan's grandson awaits to be in the RP

RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone still interested?

Braddington Braddington "THE admiral" - "his trap guessing skills" XD I'm dead.....that's the funniest thing I've seen yet! Of course you can be an admiral

Sorry I haven't gotten those up yet, I'll probably have them finished after the holiday

I love this, only I'm sad there's no jaina solo. I was holding to play as Poe Dameron and do an ooc Jedi. My Jedi would have passive abilities able to see and be guided by the force, even seeing shaterpoints but have no telekinesis.

I have the flu. I’m gonna have it for 7-10 days ;( Hopefully it gets better quicker. I’m gonna finish my admiral’s form.

I'm sorry to bother you or anything, DankWaffles DankWaffles , but do you know when exactly we might be able to begin the roleplay? If we still have to wait, then that would be completely fine, I just was wondering how long we would have to, or for what else we should wait for. I'm really sorry if these kind of questions or bothersome for you though! I don't mean to be annoying or rude by asking. >.<

RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Accepted!

TheBaconater TheBaconater Masterfully done! Accepted!

Lost Lost Both characters are accepted; and may I add, wonderfully created! just be sure to finish those WIP spaces at some point, but you can definitely get your intro post in

demdo_demi demdo_demi Accepted!

JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi Accepted, but I don't about carrying a vibrosword and lightsaber at the same time. Maybe one could be a backup? in case the other unexpectedly breaks

Braddington Braddington The Star of Coruscant was a ship from the Old Republic era, so unless the New Republic refitted it to modern designs, you'll have to rename it. And as far as ship appearance goes, I don't think having a Super Star Destroyer would be the best appearance, especially since the New Republic wants to break from their oppressors original designs. I would recommend a Viscount-class, but I'll let you pick. Below is a picture of every Mon Calamari ship (which is mainly what fueled the New Republic Starfleet)
Mon20Calamari20Starships2.jpg

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. It has been brought to my attention that you're using a TIE model far beyond the current year in this RP. if you could change it, I, and the community, would be grateful. Other than that, you're accepted

sheesh sheesh If you're still interested, be sure to get that Acolyte out soon

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight This is your last chance to get that Padawan character out

Reylo Reylo Be sure to finish your character(s)

Field Marshall Field Marshall Scavenger Scavenger MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Pretty sure I all ready accepted you, but I'll accept you again!

Last edited:
Oh I know where the ship name comes from, it just seemed appropriate that the name of a ship of the Old Republic is brought back to serve as the name for a ship of the New Republic, poetic in a way. I will change the ship to a different class but I will say that the Republic used a ton of old Empire ships and did/does have 3 Super Star Destroyers in its fleet

DankWaffles DankWaffles It May take me a while to post because I’m traveling for the holiday, though I should be able to get a post up tonight for Chewie and Samuel.

Also, I suppose Chewie is flying the Padawans to Ahch-To?

Whoops

I just posted as that tie variant. And besides doesn’t this take place 35 years after the battle of Jakku? Because that’s when the first order exists.

Look at the advances in tie fighter design. They now have deflector shields, a few have life support and some even might have hyper drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back