• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧ || star wars oc x oc search!

unholy

• heyoo, i'm quin ! ;o welcome to my search thread !

ABOUT ME
    — i'm a high school senior going off to study bioinformatics next year ! ( that should be fun. )
    — my workload this year has been a bit hellish, so replies might be on the slow side at times. i'll always make time for ooc stuff though, so you don't have to worry about that.
    — i heavily prefer mxm or fxf for ships, but i'll consider a mxf ship if they have chemistry. nb ships are cool too !
    — i'm turning eighten in less than a month, if age matters to you.
    — i type really terribly ooc but i swear i'll use actual punctuation for actual ic posts & stuff haha
    — i'm forever stuck on mobile send help

i honestly crave stupid star wars shenanigans 24/7 so this thread will always be open ! hell, you can probably post here like two months after the last person and i'll still be here lmao. i've included pairing ideas for the time periods in each tab, but feel free to suggest your own.

divider_by_polarshockka-d8ceg2q.png

**please have a passable knowledge of the lore for the time period you want to roleplay in.**​
    ( ex. knowing that sith aren't widespread in the galactic empire )​

PARTNER REQUIREMENTS
    — be willing to roleplay over discord or threads / pm. ( i'll pm you my tag after we finish plotting. )

— roughly two to four paragraphs for a regular post, no one liners. nothing longer than five paragraphs, since i match reply lengths and long replies tend to stress me out rip. longer lengths are okay for first posts though

— don't reply to my plotting posts with an "ok" or "yeah sure" or "sounds good" and nothing else. don't do it.

— i get anxious a lot so: please tell me if you're dropping / you think the roleplay isn't working out. i won't be offended. a short "i'm not interested anymore" is infinitely better than you dropping off the face of the earth. i'm honestly sick of it happening at this point, so yeah. that's why this is here.

tldr; communication please

Last edited:
Hello hi, I am totally wanting to do a story with yoooou. And I know that sentence has horrible structure but I’m excited and a bit too lazy to fix it at this moment as I just want to get this message out!!

I would love to do a story with you, please, as you seem to be just as much of a Star Wars geek as I am. As much as I’m a sucker for the Golden Age of the Jedi, I think your sequel era socialite x criminal idea would make for a greeeeeat story and I would really love to do that with you if you would allow me to!

Okay! Thanks!

Hello hi, I am totally wanting to do a story with yoooou. And I know that sentence has horrible structure but I’m excited and a bit too lazy to fix it at this moment as I just want to get this message out!!

I would love to do a story with you, please, as you seem to be just as much of a Star Wars geek as I am. As much as I’m a sucker for the Golden Age of the Jedi, I think your sequel era socialite x criminal idea would make for a greeeeeat story and I would really love to do that with you if you would allow me to!

Okay! Thanks!
yeah, i'd love to !! star war lore is so much fun tbh. i'll send you a message with the ideas i have after i get home from school, and we can work things out from there ! c:

q uality username btw ?

Hi! I'd love to do the Old Friends on opposite sides pairing you have for the Galactic Empire! Maybe one of them could be an Imperial Officer and the other's a member of the Rebellion? And I prefer MxF, if that's okay!

Hi! I'd love to do the Old Friends on opposite sides pairing you have for the Galactic Empire! Maybe one of them could be an Imperial Officer and the other's a member of the Rebellion? And I prefer MxF, if that's okay!
sure, send me a pm !

Last edited:
just started watching season 4 of sw rebels, super craving galactic empire / rebellion era roleplays!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back