• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Light & Dark OOC

booping in so I can get pinged when other peeps chide in. So far, all I have to say is MC will be in the general role of smuggler through the method of piracy. She works for the Hutts, and doesn't like Jedi OR Sith equally.

booping in so I can get pinged when other peeps chide in. So far, all I have to say is MC will be in the general role of smuggler through the method of piracy.
Sounds good. You can have multiple characters if you want, it's up to you. I'll be dropping my characters later this week hopefully.

Sounds good. You can have multiple characters if you want, it's up to you. I'll be dropping my characters later this week hopefully.
Usually I don't. But I have a supplementary HK unit and a Kowakian Monkey Lizard that I made as side characters to Nabrina. I'll add them later if I feel it's pertinent. But I don't wanna overrun your RP with a bunch of my characters atm.

Also, if you need a more detailed description of her ship, it's linked in the CS (but I can covert it over to the CS thread if you really want me to).

Usually I don't. But I have a supplementary HK unit and a Kowakian Monkey Lizard that I made as side characters to Nabrina. I'll add them later if I feel it's pertinent. But I don't wanna overrun your RP with a bunch of my characters atm.

Also, if you need a more detailed description of her ship, it's linked in the CS (but I can covert it over to the CS thread if you really want me to).
That's fine, I'll take a look at it later.

do we have a starting place for the group to start off their narratives? Or like, an event to launch off from? You said in the RT that it's sandbox. But I assume that we are going to have some kind of structure to keep the group focused, yeah?

do we have a starting place for the group to start off their narratives? Or like, an event to launch off from? You said in the RT that it's sandbox. But I assume that we are going to have some kind of structure to keep the group focused, yeah?
It's gonna be primarily sandbox, yes. I'm gonna try my best to keep the group focused but I'll be a lil rusty. I probably should have gotten a co-gm before everything else-

It's gonna be primarily sandbox, yes. I'm gonna try my best to keep the group focused but I'll be a lil rusty. I probably should have gotten a co-gm before everything else-
I mean... you still have time, tbh. If you are looking for 10 participants, it's gonna be a bit before you gather that many people and actually have them submit character sheets. I'd offer to help GM. But realistically, I'm not sure if my freetime is up to it. And... I don't really follow Star Wars for the Jedi/Sith stuff (I know, weird, right?). Now, if you wanna talk Hutt Cartell or Mandalorians (pre-Disney Mandos), I gotchu. But Jedi and Sith? Not really.

So.... should I consider this RP to be not happening at this point?

So.... Based on the above, this RP did not take off then?
Not initially due to poor planning on my part. I'm gonna be restarting the rp sometime in the coming weeks, most likely during early to mid June. I'm also looking for one more GM to round out the trio, that way it can run smoothly in the absence of one or more GMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back