• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars (Jedi X Clone)

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
topps_sw_galaxy_6_base_card_by_hodges_art-d3a41yh.jpg

Ello! It's me!
I know I'z got a lot on me plate, but I had a sudden urge for a Star Wars clone wars jedi and clone trooper(commander) rp, in which I'll be the Clone Commander and most likly you would be the Jedi General.
Now, I'm open to ideas, but what I have in mind is perhaps a Clone Commander(MC) and the Jedi(YC) would have been serving in the clone wars since the begining, the jedi would have been a padwan at the time and my character would have been a "shiny" commander who served under YC's master. Both the clone and the jedi grow through the clone wars and play off of each other in struggle.
I was thinking that this takes place late in the clone wars, phase II armor an' all, which would lead to Order 66 where my clone, one reason or another, stays loyal.
We'd start out in a battle in the late clone wars, but we can do flashbacks inbetween the present day.
I dunno, if ye have any ideas, please! PM me!​

Hey. Is this still open?
I might be willing to try this. Not sure. So.. I'd like to hear your ideas!
Well, if you want you can PM me (I am not allowed to PM because I am a newcomer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back