• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising

Everon Marcess

Interactions: @Cicada3301

While meditating, Everon felt a presence seeking him out, and one he was familiar with. His old Master, Aso. They had not had chance to talk before, and after five years it is only natural to wish to speak with his old apprentice. But Everon felt something else, a disturbance in Aso. His old Master was coming to Everon's chambers, and so Everon opened his eyes and rose, taking his leave of his meditation room. By the time Aso reached Everon's chambers, the doors opened, and Everon stood before his old Master.

"Master Aso," Everon spoke softly, and frowned with concern to see his Master in such a distressed state, even without the perception of the Force, it was clear Aso was disturbed. "Is everything alright?" Everon asked, concern in his voice, "What happened?"

Aso Pry'las
Jedi Temple

Aso looked at Everon, clearly distressed. "Master Everon," he began, "recently I've been seeing this figure in my meditation. Now, this figure is someone familiar to me however I can't seem to figure out who it is. Their fighting style is very similar to my younger brothers, however, we haven't seen him in 2 years. I have reason to believe that he is infiltrating my meditation sessions and trying to communicate, however, it is uncertain." The Master said, surprisingly keeping calm in his voice during this.

Aso stepped into Everon's chambers, letting out a heavy sigh as he did. "I remember the day he left 2 years ago. He didn't leave anything behind, he seemingly vanished. I'm sure you know what happened afterwards, so I don't need to go in-depth on it. All I'm going to say is that I need your help with this. Every time I get close enough to get a glimpse at the figures face, he always vanishes. Help me figure out once and for all who this person is."

Obsidian Obsidian

Everon Marcess

Interactions:
@Cicada3301

Being called a Master. That will take some getting used to.

"I see," Everon muttered, losing himself in thought for a moment, before looking back to Aso, "Entering into the meditative dreams of others would be no simple task, and would require a deep connection between two individuals to even attempt it. Such connections between siblings is not common, but also not rare either. I understand, given circumstances, why you would believe it to be your brother. I will do what I can to help you, of course. Did you have something in mind already?"

Aso Pry'las
Jedi Temple

"Well, we already launched an ongoing investigation when he first disappeared, but so far it hasn't come up with anything of significance," Aso said, crossing his arms. "Nothing too special, however, I plan on using my meditations to find a lead on where he is. If it is Jado, then when we find him, I'm the one who needs to confront him."​

Everon Marcess

Interactions:
@Cicada3301

"Perhaps I can help with that," Everon offered, "If we meditate together, and you allow me to enter into your meditative dreams, I could attempt to follow the connection between you and this uninvited guest to discover where it leads. I may be able to find some clue as to who they are, or where they are located. Working together would make it much easier to investigate rather than you doing this alone, and as long as you can keep your uninvited guest distracted, I am certain I could follow the connection back to them without being noticed."

"Of course, the choice is yours, Master Aso," Everon said, giving his old mentor a sympathetic frown, "Allowing me into your dreams does require a great deal of trust on your part. I would understand if you would not wish to do this."

Jado Pry'las
Sith Academy, Korriban

Jado, having fixed his quarters, knelt down and sat. Once he sat down he raised his hood and closed his eyes, beginning to meditate. Once inside his brother's head, he emerged from the smoke. This time he had his mask on, so even though his face was practically unrecognizable Aso wouldn't be able to fully identify him. Jado reached to his side, grabbing his lightsaber and igniting it. "Finally, we meet once more," he spoke. "Jedi.." He mumbled.

Aso Pry'las
Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Aso nodded slightly. "That might work," he muttered. "Alright, we'll see if it works," he said clearly, looking over at Everon. "We don't want to waste any time, so let's begin now." The Master said, a small grin forming on his face. "I can finally catch this bastard after 2 long years." He muttered as he sat down, closing his eyes and starting his meditation.

As he watched Jado emerge from the fog, he grabbed his lightsaber however did not ignite it. Instead, he stood still, completely open to attack. "Jado," Aso said, looking towards his brother.​

Everon Marcess

As Aso began his meditation, Everon would do the same, sitting down before closing his eyes, emptying his mind and slowly, carefully, reaching out to Aso and drawing himself into Aso's dream. After a few long moments, Everon found himself immersed within a dream, Aso's dream, he could feel his Master's presence everywhere here. But also the presence of another. Visually, Everon could see the dream representation of his mentor, standing with lightsaber in hand but not ignited. He could also see the other, the intruder, with his lightsaber both in hand and ignited.

This next part would have to be done carefully. Any wrong move on Everon's part would alert this intruder to his presence. Everon very carefully and slowly reached out, drawing his own essence into a long, line thread, waving in the imagined winds of this dream world, sneaking his way closer and closer to the intruder. Finally, Everon would reach him, and with the gentlest touch Everon would join himself to the connection between the intruder and Aso. Everon could feel it, the connection stretched far, across the depths of space until it reached a location. Images flashed in Everon's mind, of a planet and people he could not recognise, a society of Dark Jedi unlike anything before known.

And then he saw it, clear as day. A projection, a star map of the galaxy, with one bright orange mark shining within the depths of unknown space.

"Korriban," Everon muttered, and as soon as he spoke, the intruder had been alerted. The dream would then suddenly and violently shatter like a cheap glass mirror, ejecting Everon from the dream in an instant, throwing him back into his own mind so quickly that it shocked him to the core. Everon awoke from his meditation, gasping for air, feeling like he had almost drowned.

"Korriban," Everon forced himself to speak, "That is where... that is where he is. Korriban. It... it is in the depths of unknown space. But I saw a starchart in that dream. I know where the planet can be found."

Aso Pry'las
Jedi Temple, Coruscant

As the dream broke, Aso sighed heavily as he opened his eyes. Glancing over at Everon, he nodded. "Then that is where we are headed." He said, standing up. "One final mission for us both," he exclaimed, offering the newly appointed Jedi Master his hand. "Come on," Aso spoke.

Jado Pry'las
Sith Academy, Korriban

Once the dream shattered, Jado woke with a jolt. He gasped, not having done that in a while. "Damn you! Damn you to hell!" He yelled, his voice full of anger and hatred. He stood up and stormed out of his quarters, heading into the Academy sparring chambers to let out his aggression. "I'll kill that son of a bitch if it's the last thing I do!" He exclaimed as he slashed at a fellow Acolyte.​

Everon Marcess

"Right," Everon would say, taking a few moments to gather himself and catch his breath, and then taking his mentors hand before pulling himself up. "Let us go."

Before leaving, Everon would disrobe and step back into his combat armour, securing his lightsaber on his belt before stepping outside of his chambers to find Aso waiting outside.

"How do you want to approach this?" Everon asked his old mentor, "Korriban is a planet crawling with Dark Jedi. I saw images of the world through your invader's mind. I have led forces to capture worlds held by Dark Jedi before, but they were all nothing compared to Korriban. Not to mention that they now know we are coming."

Aso Pry'las
Jedi Temple

Aso thought for a moment. "If anything goes out of hand, I'll call for reinforcements. If we encounter my brother, leave him to me. This is my fight." He said. Aso had always been calm and collected while planning out battle plans, however, this was different. This was personal, so his normal calm and collected self was discarded for a more hot-headed personality. "You may be a Jedi Master but I am still your teacher." He noted. "Now then, we have transport waiting for us outside. Let's get going," Aso muttered as he started to walk.​

Everon Marcess

Interactions:
@Cicada3301

Everon accompanied Aso through the Temple to the port, where they would find Aso's transport, and after boarding it Everon would be able to input the co-ordinates to Korriban into the nav computer. Once Everon was done, he turned to Aso, telling him, "We are ready. We can leave for Korriban on your order."

Aso Pry'las
Jedi Temple

"Get this bird in the air, Everon," he said as he turned towards Everon. "I'm sure we'll have company," he muttered. "And from what I've heard, Korriban can be a hellhole for everyone but the Sith."

Jado Pry'las
Valley of the Dark Lords, Korriban

The brother wandered the valley, getting a good look at all the statues. During his time as an Acolyte, Jado had learned about many other Dark Jedi such as the first-ever Dark Jedi Xendor. As he walked, the man kept thinking about how his location was tracked. Aso, along with any other Jedi, could be here at a moment's notice. If he were to encounter his brother, he would be the one to bring upon his death.​

Everon Marcess

Interactions:
@Cicada3301

"Alright," Everon returned, before programming in the last instructions, and their starship launched; taking them up into the air, shooting through Coruscant's atmosphere, breaking through into space before engaging the hyperdrive and vanishing into a flash of light.

~~~

Dropping out of hyperspace, Aso's transport would find itself now approaching a vast desert world, barren and seemingly lifeless. Despite the stark appearance of the planet, Everon could already feel the influence of the Dark Side here, and it was strong. So strong. The Dark Side clawed at Everon, and it grew steadily worse the closer they drew to the planet. Everon hands tenses, tightening into fists, and he performed his ritualistic breathing exercises to calm his mind.

"Alright, where shall we land?" Everon asked, growing uneasy from the influence of the planet, "Let's keep our stay here as brief as possible."

36138ef248b175d116d9c88dab74e226.jpg

Event: Training in disarming an opponent
Galactic Time: 0500 hours (5 A.M)
Interactions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

A well-toned, athletically built male figure who had stark, pale skin and colorless strands of hair that partially concealed his prominent silvery-blue eyes sat with his knees bent and his shins tucked neatly beneath himself; Valin's body was naturally aligned as he sat on his heels and ankles with his back and shoulders straightened, but relaxed. His hands gathered together on his pleated pants; he was shirtless, exposing the many scars and unique markings from his people's Rite of Passage. The geometric pattern represented the cosmos metaphysically, symbolically; a time-microcosm of the universe, but, originally it was meant to represent wholeness and a model for the organizational structure of life itself. It was a cosmic diagram that showed the relation to the infinite and the world that extends beyond and within various minds and bodies.

Valin wasn't a hulking figure of a man, he only stood about 1.91 meters tall or around six-foot-three and weighed around 81 kilograms or 180 pounds in total. He was physically very robust appearing, however; the musculature of his chest, stomach, sides, and back rippled with a hidden, quiet strength that could spring into motion at any given moment. Although he was very fit, and it showed with his stomach being very sinewy with raised bumps of fibrous tissues, he was not the strongest Jedi in the Order. Truth be told though, he was a very handsome man; exotic, unique even for his race. Echani were always lacking any real color to their skin or other features--they looked almost otherworldly. However, Valin Ivalice was mysterious, some would say even supernatural when it came to fighting. Because like most Echani, fighting was in the man's blood. Fighting was not just a part of his cultural background or identity, he was like a man possessed when given a lightsaber or when using his bare hands--some Jedi even speculated he was more dangerous without a weapon than with one. An odd thing to consider when Jedi were most reputable as deulists.

He had the Knights and Padawans helping the Younglings stretch, run, and do general cathartics like push-ups, crunches, and sit-ups. Many were often brought to a sense of awe that the younger children did not simply run amuck, and the juveniles slack off or begrudgingly accept their roles. But there was a systematic role of obedience that was going on. The Knights would look after the Padawans who in turn, looked after the younglings. There was a strong sense of camaraderie and a sense of bonding between the three tiers. Add to that no one wanted to upset Valin and you had a well-structured environment with seemingly no chaos to be found or heard of. Valin was breathing in and out steadily and deeply; he could feel his environment, the people within his proximity, the crisp fresh air ebbing and flowing; the morning sun nestled in a painted magenta sky besieging his pale skin with warmth--and the well of quietness he delved into for temperance fo the upcoming training session.

Last edited:
Interaction: no one lol

Aurora sighed as she sat in her cockpit and watched the starts fly past as the Firefly flew in hyper drive.

The bounty they had gotten for the Houks had put her in a very comfortable position.
She would have enough money to get the engine upgraded and anything repaired on her ship. Which ment getting the ships blasters fixed as well.
She had been saving for a while to get these jobs finally fixed on her ship and it was finally going to happen.

She sat back in her pilot seat and closed her lavender eyes. Her mind drifted back to the Jedi she had met and a smile came across her lips. He really was something else.
Out of all the men she had met across the galaxy, none had sparked an interest in her quiet like that Jedi.

She opened up her eyes again and smiled softly when she looked down at the caller that he had given her.
It was obvious he liked her and the bounty hunter. If he didn't he wouldn't have even the caller to her in the first place, but what had suprised her the most was that Mando had given him one in return.

Aurora sat up straight and pulled the ship out if hyper drive when they neared Tatooine.

She pressed her lips together as she expertly landed the ship down into an engineers shop and she knew as soon as she opened those doors Mando would disappear without a trace for who knows how long.

"I guess I'll see you when you're ready to leave then, Mando."
She knew she would receive no reply as she opened the main doors. At least he knew she was still happy to work with him.

She walked out of the cockpit area and headed down the hallway to the boarding ramp.
She got a glimpse of Mando walking away from the ship and then her attention was taken by the Kit one of the best engineers on Tatooine.

"Australis!!! Back again! It's always a pleasure to have the galaxies best pilot in my shop!" Kit laughed and walked over to the famous ship that Aurora had just gotten out of.
"Are you going to ve racing? I want to make some money on the bets!"

Aurora laughed softly and crossed her arms over her chest as he learned up against some cargo.
"I was thinking about it... but I do have enough money now for you to get all that stuff we where talking about doing to the Firefly."

"Aaaaah! Finally! This ship is going to be the best anyone will come across once I'm done with it."
He looked the ship up and down before looking over to Aurora and raising an eyebrow.
"Are you still working with that Mandalorian?"

"Kit. You know the answer to that. And he's fine. He pays well and he's quite."
A little too quite, but she knew he was safe to be around.

Aurora glanced over her shoulder in the direction of where the Mandalorian had walked off, wondering where on this planet he went to everytime they came here.

============

Ras had made his way down to the secret tunnels that only the Mandalorian's new existed on Tatooine. It was their one safe place they had in this galaxy.

As he got closer to the main tunnel where he knew most of the other Mandalorians would be, he heard the sound of a small voice come from behind him.

"Daddy?"

Ras turned around to see the almost 3 year old boy, running towards him with the biggest smile Ras had ever seen.

Ras grinned from under his helmet and picked up the small boy in his strong arms and hugged him protectively.

"Hey, Buddy...." Ras spoke ever so softly to the child as the two imbraced each other.
Ras didn't mean to leave his son for this long, but finding the bountys he had been after had proved to be more trouble then they where worth this time.

The little boy grinned up at his father as he gently pressed both of his little hands on the cheeks of the helmet and looked into the black visa that hid Ra's eyes from the world.

Ras grinned when he saw two perfect, big blue eyes looking into the visa.
He gently squeeze his boy's chubby little cheek, grateful he still had something that looked like the baby he had once found abandoned in that dumpster, at the back of a brothal on Coruscant.
"Have you been behaving for Lyra?"

The small boy's face turned into a sheepish look as he nodded slightly.
"Mayyyyyyyyybe.... I cweaned my-my room. You stay in my room?"

Ras laughed softly as he nodded and he carried the boy in his right arm. He walked down the rest of the tunnel with the child in his arm and walked to the main tunnel where he hoped Lyra would be.

As soon as he entered the main area a few larger Mandalorian's stood up from where they where sitting and glared over at Ras.

"I hope you have a good reason to be back her, Ras Elased... you leave your Foundling here with my woman and expect her to be able to look after it. You know how demanding it is on her."
The Mandalorian in red and black, glared over at Ras and his child.

Ras sighed deeply and glared over at his rival. The last thing he felt like right now was a fight with one of his own... but he was insultin his son.
"Never speak about my son again as for Lyra she can speak for herself."

"Yes she can." Lyra walked into the main room through another entrance and glared over at Colt from under her blue and white helmet.
"And if you think I'm you're Colt you are in for a very unwanted suprised."

Some of the other Mandalorians around Cold laughed and went back to their talking.

Colt glared over at Ras as he slowly sat back down. He would one day get rid of Ras from the Watch... he just didn’t know how yet.

Ras looked over at Lyra as she walked over to him and he couldn’t help but smile from under his helmet at her.
Lyra was more a sister to him than anything, but most of the other creed members didn’t see it that way.
Yes she was very beautiful, but Ras wasn't going to settle down anytime soon and it wouldn't be with another Mandalorian.

He walked beside Lyra as she motioned for him to follow her.
The two walked side by side as they made their way to Lyra's living quarters.

She walked in and sat down on the floor that had been decorated in soft pillows.

"Mercury has missed you, deeply. He's been having nightmares again and calling for you in his sleep."

Ras sat down on the floor in the corner of the room as he still continued to hold Mercury who was now sucking on his little thumb.

"Is that all, tho? He hasn't been showing any other signs again?"
Ras gently brushed the soft blonde hair away from Mercury's face as the small boy looked up at him with sleepy blue eyes.

"I'm afraid not, Ras..." Lyra sat back and watched Ras with his Foundling.
"He is force sensitive. And it seemes he is getting stronger with it every day. He's starting to move objects around the home. I've been creating new blasters and had them randomly go off.
He's becoming to strong to have around the other Foundlings..."

Ras felt his heart almost snap in two. He knew what it was going to end up coming to, but no. Not yet. He couldn't give up his son.

Lyra lowerd her voice knowing this was a hard conversation for him.
"Ras... you know he will have to be given to-"

"No." Ras cut her off from finishing and glared over at Lyra.
"The Sith will never touch a hair on my son's head."

"Then who then? The Jedi? At least the Sith know and follow the truth. The Jedi believe in fairytales and lies."
Lyra tilted her head slightly to the left. Their people had worked alongside the Sith as fierce warriors. Ras and his Father had even worked for them when he was a teenager. Why had he changed? It was like he had gone soft ever since his father died.

Ras looked down at Mercury who had started to fall asleep on Ras' chest.
Ras gently pulled his camp around to cover the boy and give him another form of comfort.

"I'll find someone to teach him. Someone I can trust... Mercury is Mandalorian, not Sith and not Jedi. Mandalorian."

Lyra sighed heavily as she shook her head. Ras was being unreasonable. A force sensitive Mandalorian. It wasn't done. The child would be better off with his own kind.
"You are his father... you know what is best for him."

Ras gently rubbed the back of his sleeping son's head. The boy would not be brought to the Sith. His own father had warned Ras on the hour of his death not to trust the Sith so he was going to stand by his father's warning.
Ras couldn't give up his son to the Jedi and never see him again. Mercury wasn't even 3 years of age! He needed his father and he wasn't about to let some nurse droid bring his child up.
Really he didn't know what to do. He just didn’t know.

Ardan Sakra
Mentions: Adobe Adobe

Ardan tugged the hood of her robe down firmly against the wind as she made her way across the landing platform, trying to blend in with the other vagrants who had bartered passage to Coruscant on the battered freighter and were now dispersing to follow their own paths. It wasn't that there was much chance of anyone recognizing her, but her yellow-tinted eyes might draw some stares from those who recognized her species. The last time she set foot on this planet, they had been a bright bluish white- but that was a long, long time ago.

If she was honest with herself, she didn't quite know what had drawn her back here after so long, except that the planet was the great crossroads of the galaxy, somewhere she could lay low and blend in with the frenetic pulse of urban life while she discerned what to do next. There was a chance, however slim, that she could encounter a Jedi here- which led her to further question her motives. If she wanted to avoid the Jedi at all costs, she could have gone to Alsakan or Nar Shaddaa, but for some reason, she hadn't. Perhaps, even after all these years, some part of her still thought of Coruscant as home. A disquieting thought.

In spite of herself, she glanced to her left in what she assumed to be the direction of the Jedi Temple. Of those among the Jedi who would still recognize her, none would give her a warm welcome, after all the battles she'd won for their enemies, the beasts she'd engineered to ravage their ranks, the comrades she'd slain in single combat. There was one possible exception, but he was most certainly gone now. Ardan did not indulge in regrets as a matter of principle, but if she had one, it would be that she hadn't said goodbye to the one person who'd made her days at the Temple bearable. Instead she'd stolen away like a thief in the night, afraid he would somehow change her mind. She snorted, hiking her backpack up on her shoulders. What a coward she'd been in those days.

No, she'd burned those bridges long ago, and she was better for it. She fixed her eyes on the shuttle ahead and quickened her pace, eager to get away from the dizzying open sky and the roar of the air traffic. As she settled onto a grimy bench next to a family of Ithorians, the traffic sounds faded, but the faint buzz in the back of her mind, the echoes of the thoughts and impulses of hundreds of billions of life forms, only grew stronger. This, although annoying, was a good sign- it would make it that much more difficult for a Force sensitive to detect her. She breathed deeply, entering a meditation designed to reduce her own echo and conceal her presence. She hadn't yet perfected this technique, but unless someone were specifically looking for her, she would be quite safe.

Then, like a faint sound at the edges of hearing, something tugged at her attention. Her eyes flew open. Jedi? No, not a Jedi. She forced herself to calm down, scanning the rows of passengers, but no one particularly stood out to her. But for a split second, she thought she'd felt the presence of another Force sensitive. It was probably just a civilian with some latent Force potential. There- there it was again! She closed her eyes and listened, not daring to reach out with the Force lest she betray her presence. No, this was definitely not a Jedi. The presence lacked both the resolute feeling of a Jedi and the menace of a Sith. Instead she felt... confusion, turmoil. Yes, this was an untrained Force sensitive who perhaps wasn't even aware of their potential.

Ardan allowed herself to relax, reentering her meditation as the shuttle lifted off and banked into a skylane.

Abelith Reicho
Interaction: Monday Monday
Abelith scanned her eyes over the shuffling crowd of dishevelled and rather bleak-looking passengers as they filed out from the freighters hold. Brushing the hair out of her face, she continued to eye the crowd as it started to thin out, the remaining people taking their seats on the shuttle. Making sure the bag she had was still tightly secured to her waist, Abelith let out a small sigh. No luck again.

What started as a small tingle in the back of her head made her slowly open her eyes. There was a Jedi onboard, or something I’m the same vein. It was the same feeling she had felt many times before awhile Jedi were in the room. Tapping her foot up and down, she impatiently scanned the passengers for what felt like the fifth time. She couldn’t let them get away, whoever they were.

But at the same time, a different, more sinister feeling replaced it. And this time, Abelith could tell exactly where it was coming from. Looking out the window beside her, she spotted the distinct shape of the corocanti police cruiser idling behind the shuttle. As the hairs on the back of her neck stiffened, Abelith darted her eyes over to the corner of the hold. There sat a group of four individuals, each wearing a set of dark black clothing, a matching white emblem on the chest. She reached her hand down towards her bag, wrapping her fingers around the cold metal blaster handle. She had had these kind of ‘visions’ before, and so far, they had all been accurate.

Ardan Sakra
Interactions: Adobe Adobe

Scarcely a minute had gone by when her meditation was again interrupted- this time by a surge of anxiety from the back of the vehicle, followed by a premonition. Someone was about to do something very reckless. Ardan stiffened and scanned the rows of seats again, her eyes landing on a group of four in matching dark clothes standing at the back of the shuttle. Their postures were tense, and they were speaking urgently in low voices. She followed their gaze out the window to a police cruiser trailing behind. Ahh.

Fortunately, the other passengers weren't in a talking mood. Ardan turned in her seat as inconspicuously as she could manage and used the Force to focus her hearing.

"...only one of them. Maybe they're just going in the same direction," the hulking Devaronian was saying.

"And maybe they're onto us. We can't take that chance!" hissed the sole female of the group, a Rodian.

"They will be if we do anything stupid." The Twi'lek. "Just keep it together."

"Look," said the only human, gesturing to the window. The four crowded in front of it, blocking Ardan's view.

"Another one!" the Rodian gasped, then turned on her heel. "Come on!" The Devaronian stopped her with a heavy hand on her shoulder. "Ugh, let go of me!" By now, they were drawing stares from the other passengers.

"They might be waiting to bag us when we land," said the Twi'lek. "We should think this through carefully-"

"No!" The Rodian wrenched herself free and ran down the aisle. "We act now!"

Ardan leaped to her feet, but the Rodian passed her while she was climbing over the Ithorian family and entered the cockpit. A scream sounded, then two blaster shots. The shuttle lurched downward, knocking Ardan to the floor as the passengers screamed. Behind them, police sirens wailed.

"Dammit, Ksolta!" said the Twi'lek, drawing his blaster while uttering a string of curses in his native language. "Knew I shouldn't have hired her for this job." He fired a round at the ceiling, drawing everyone's attention. "Listen up, you lot! We're taking this ship. Any resistance will be met with immediate retribution. Understood?" The passengers watched him fearfully, but were silent. The shuttle gave another lurch, and he stumbled, cursing again. Ardan crouched between the seats. Thankfully, she hadn't been noticed. "Good. You two, keep an eye on them." He headed toward the cockpit, leaving the Devaronian and the human to patrol the aisles.

Well, this isn't how Ardan had envisioned her return to Coruscant. She ground her teeth in annoyance. She could simply let the police handle it, but with the way the Rodian was piloting, they might not last that long. As if in agreement, the shuttle lurched again, throwing her back against the wall. No, she would have to take action. And soon. Still crouching between the seats, she watched the criminals closely, waiting for an opportunity while trying to think of a plan that wouldn't draw too much attention to herself.

This should be fun.

Last edited:
Ja'lakk King
Interaction: Adobe Adobe Monday Monday (Not direct but might be beneficial to help out)
Ja'lakk is currently sleep on a shuttle headed to Coruscant as he was really smuggling some blackmail information to one of the notorious gangs in the not so happy place of the vast city. He rather hated dealing with them because they'd always call him "Tin Man" since he never seemed to take off his armor or helmet plus they like to trash him in a different language like he can't understand but sadly he can. Though they pay well in performance and Ja'lakk being the well-worded haggler he is always gets a lil more than he should off the deal. Though the job seemed rather easy as there has been no type of problems so to celebrate this easy job he decided to take a nap on the shuttle back to the gangs hideout. The ride was going pleasant he'd even say he has having fun until he's awoken by the sudden lurching of the shuttle which tosses him onto the floor hitting his face against his helmet giving him a rather rude awakening and pissing him off the utmost. Seething with absolute frustration from this he slowly gets up and looks at what's going on and then realize a group of idiots is trying to hijack the shuttle and whoever is flying is either bleeding out or just an absolute rookie pilot. He sees the first hijacker a big Devaronian slowly walking his way and patrolling then he says a human walking and patrolling the other side and thinking about what to do he comes up with a risky but kind of smart plan.

Having a small idea that can either end up with him taking a blaster to the face or a moment of greatness he'd tell his grandchildren he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head and whispered to himself" Alright well it's showtime." Getting slowly creeping foward trying not to be notice by the hijacker when he got in about 6 ft he stood up and said in a slurred and drunken tone" Heeeyyy your so cooool lookin mannnnnnn and youuuu look tooough with dat laser guuuun isssss that your guuurrrlllfriend". he refers to the human saying loudly enough for the other hijacker to turn around and start to walk towards him both of the hijackers say "What the hell did you say you damn drunk". He then waits till both of them gets in his face and says" Awwww cooome oon now guuuyys it didn't know you were a du-" before he could finish the shuttle lurched and made the two stumble and before they could recover he leaned forward using the sudden lurch to palm the Devaronian right in the nose hearing a cracking nose seeing his eyes roll back before closing and his body folding and sliding onto the floor and then kick the human's knee outwards making him yelp slightly and start to fall to the floor. Before the human could hit the ground and call for help Ja'lakk grabbed the man's blaster and put it against his skull "You be loud I'll blast your brain so much it'll ooze out your nose" he said in his normal deep but smooth voice and the man just nodded his head before Ja'lakk knocked him out and laid him down before the shuttle lurched two times consistently. Cursing about the movement he tries to say loud enough for the other passengers to hear but not the people in the cockpit "Who can help me pilot this thing?" he looks around at the slightly frightened but more calm people. Then feeling a sudden force wave that went as quickly as it came "A fucking Jedi h-wait no just a force sensitive it's stronger than a average one so they might be trained or just gifted though not smart if they wanna hide among normal people if they're force concealment is that weak" though it doesn't matter to him as he plans to get paid and go back to sleep as he feels he busted his lip when he fell early and it's starting to swell.

Ardan Sakra
Interactions: D1.Live D1.Live

While Ardan crouched behind the seats, she watched an armored man creep up behind the Devaronian before confronting him in a loud drunken voice. Either this man was absurdly foolish, or too competent to be in real danger. She waited to see which was the case. (Not for a second did she believe he was actually drunk.) As it turned out, he was a bit of both. He provoked the human into coming closer, then dropped his little act, taking advantage of the distraction of the shuttle's erratic movement to immobilize them both in quick succession. Impressive... though she could think of any number of ways his plan could have gone wrong. He was probably a bounty hunter or mercenary, and a skilled one at that- certainly more skilled than those idiotic outlaws- but he struck her as a loose cannon, something she preferred to avoid if she could possibly help it. Just brilliant, she thought, bracing herself against the seats for the next two lurches.

"Who can help me pilot this thing?" he was asking now, searching for anyone who would volunteer. Well, here was her opportunity, but not one that would allow her to remain inconspicuous. The whole situation smacked of imminent chaos, drama, publicity and what the Jedi would call "the will of the Force" (how she despised those words!), and she wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. She waited a few moments to see if anyone else would come forward. But as the shuttle suddenly accelerated at an upward angle, the police sirens fading in the distance, it was clear that no one was going to take the initiative. It would have to be her. Blast it all. She sighed quietly, then stood and walked over to the armored man.

"I have some piloting experience," she said, then drew her longsword and nodded toward the cockpit. "There are two of them in there. One will be standing guard. How about you rush in first and deal with the guard, then I'll follow and take control from the... er, 'pilot'". She moderated her tone carefully, trying to sound less like a former general and more like a layman making suggestions. Truthfully, she trusted herself more than this stranger to take control of the ship quickly enough after dispatching the outlaw to avoid sending it into a nosedive. This was the only reason she drew her sword; otherwise she could have played the helpless civilian and let him take care of the action. She could only hope he would go along with her plan instead of taking matters into his own hands.

Then she could land the shuttle and perhaps slip away before the police arrived, allowing him to take the credit. He seemed like the type who would enjoy that, anyway. Even as the thought crossed her mind, she knew nothing was ever that simple.

One can only hope.

Cruciatus.jpg

Darth Cruciatus
Interaction(s): D1.Live D1.Live , Monday Monday

The Force would start to churn malevolently around those aboard the shuttle. Ja'lakk would, perhaps, experience it washing over him; so intense was the rage he would perceive was something calamitous in its approach to life. Bloodthirsty, the source of such malignant ill towards life in its entirety. It didn't want to stop at just killing Jedi, no, no--this, this feeling rippling out like a tempest that was striving to uproot or bulldoze anything in its path-- whatever was the cause, the source of such profound madness was sulfuric acid to the mind; eating away at willpower and alarming the senses to something on the scale of a global natural disaster. The Force bent, twisted and churned around this being, as though it was a black hole sucking everything and anything not bolted down into a dismal abyss. Then, the people on the shuttle, not solely force sensitives like Ja'lakk--but normal people would start to experience the effects of severe anxiety and discomfort being forced upon them as the Force was a plaything to Darth Cruciatus. The behemoth Gen'Dai rammed, repeatedly, into a grate at the far end of the hanger. The metal was buckling to such violent and tremendous forces exerted on it.

Finally, breaking through the barrier, shearing through a manifold which caused a cascade power surge throughout the hanger; some areas in complete darkness, while others the lights would flicker horrifically. Guards poured into the bay, armed and ready, they weren't prepared for the density of the air in the hanger. Nausea overtook them, and in an instant they were overwhelmed by disorientation and confusion; what was this sense of immense dread? They had palpitations, some men gripped their chests, struggling to get a grip over the sense of fear being provoked by the unseen forces. The rage, the sheer anger they were experiencing washing past them--it was too much. They were merely guards, what did they know of a deity's wrath? How could they comprehend the immeasurable? One could not simply stand on the beach and view out over the oceans and see what was on the other side of the malice of something that reveled in the pain it could, and so often did cause. Cruciatus imposed his will upon anything that would stay his hand from carnage and mayhem. That's when the guards heard the goliath advancing towards them, the sound of eight metric tons leisurely strolling toward them. The guard's morale was undoubtedly low and was steadily plummeting, the more the psychological warfare that the Gen'Dai was inducing. Then, the sound of heavy metal feet stopped somewhere in the dark...

... But, it wasn't a long wait to ascertain why. The Sith Lord rose one hand and crimson tendrils stretched out the pitch black void at the end of the hanger to several of the armed guards employing Force Drain. The life force and vitality of the guards was extracted through the dark ritual in the most painful way possible, and the Sith reveled in the pain; pumping pure adrenaline and euphoria through the Gen'Dai. Several other guards witnessing their allies becoming withered husks before their eyes, they opened fire only to have a massive sword forged of Beskar and Cortosis, glow red as the intensity of his rage fueled the Sith Alchemy and converted the dark side energy swelling in the bay area, into an applicable force that allowed Cruciatus to whirl and whip the weapon, now glowing a vermilion hue to send the blaster bolts back at the remaining troopers, whose armor was not nearly the colossal form, that would emerge from the void and march towards the shuttle. The air became staggeringly denser as the hulking silhouette kept advancing towards the transport--the sensation of dread and terror, driving those who didn't know or understand the force, to become violent and volatile as they started to lose themselves through the intensity of the atmosphere lurking in the hanger--the hunger was tremendous and as the creature of pure malevolence its disdain seemed only to grow as it emerged.

The Gen'Dai, holding the two-handed sword with but one massive hand as he lifted the other toward the transport that had taken off and then went into a chaotic nose dive; thick metallic fingers curled slowly and exerted the telekinetic connection upon the vessel. It would jostle those inside as the craft would stop instantaneously. A false sense of relief fell over those in the cabin of the shuttle before the ominous feeling that they weren't out the woods as they hung there in the air with other vehicles whizzing by them. Then it would happen in an instant; Cruciatus stabbed the blade of his cortosis straight through the lading pad as if the two materials were simply meant to exist to suit each other. Gripping the back half of the craft, the depraved Gen'Dai tore the vessel into two, sending part of the craft tumbling down into the lower levels of Coruscant--wherever that was. It too far down to behold, the twisted hull actually wreck into the ground. Cruciatus then pulled his arm back, hand open and fingers furled as he kept a strangle hold on the remains of where he detected two force sensitives inside; it was as though he was a Vornsk. A creature that naturally evolved to stalk and hunt force sensitives. Cruciatus' rampage was fully on display. He didn't care about collateral damage, he didn't care who he doomed to oblivion; he was rapacious in his pursuit for those onboard the craft which he was now pulling towards himself...

Last edited:
Abelith Reicho
Interactions: Monday Monday D1.Live D1.Live Veiled Dream Veiled Dream

Abelith stayed in her seat, watching as the gang members were swiftly subdued. Well, if she wanted to find the force sensitive, these two were definitely them. Getting to her feet, she gracefully maneuvered herself around the people in the hold, stepping over the body on the ships floor. Grining to herself, she approached the cabin door, overhearing the conversation between the heavily armoured, human? And the woman next to him.

“This crafts got a bad gyro, if you want to fly it, you’ll need to over steer it.” She said casually, resting against a seat opposite the two figures. “good job dealing with those ‘people'" she said, eyeing the bodys laying around her. But as soon as she started to get up, the whole craft lurched. Abelith gripped the bar beside her, trying to keep herself standing. That wasn’t the craft, that was something else. “I think we need to deal with this now, before we actually do crash.” She said, smiling at the two people in front of her.

Ardan Sakra
Interactions: Adobe Adobe , D1.Live D1.Live , Veiled Dream Veiled Dream

Before the mercenary could reply, another passenger saw fit to intrude, smiling boldly as she approached them. The interloper was a young female human, plainly dressed but clean and well-groomed, with a mane of shiny blonde hair and an aristocratic grace to her movements. Ardan felt a flash of annoyance even before she opened her mouth.

"This craft's got a bad gyro. If you want to fly it, you'll need to over steer it," she said. Ardan's left eyelid gave an involuntary twitch. Bad gyro. Well, obviously. If she hadn't been busy dealing with the present situation she might have guessed that already. And if the little chit knew so much about aircraft, why hadn't she volunteered earlier? Then she remembered she was supposed to be playing the clueless civilian. She gave a grudging nod. Now the girl slouched against a seat as though a casual highjacking were part of her weekday routine, congratulating the mercenary on dealing with the outlaws as though she were his equal. Really, could her attitude be any more-

Suddenly, Ardan froze, pressing a hand to her temple. All throughout the shuttle, the Force went viciously dark, bearing down on her with the gravity of a collapsing star and crushing the breath from her lungs. Images assaulted her mind, too quickly for her to process: crumpling metal, strobing lights, bodies withering and falling through a searing red haze of bloodlust and madness and death, death, death, death...

Dread washed over her like a tidal wave, setting the hairs at the back of her neck on end, all but drowning out the frightened echoes of the minds around her. Nausea roiled in her stomach. Something was coming. Wildly, she wondered if whoever the Sith had sent to ensure she got a traitor's death had finally found her. But this- this thing was no mere assassin- it was a hurricane in the Force! And she knew that feral, incomprehensible rage was directed toward her. She was a scrap of prey frozen in the hungry gaze of a predator.

Focus! she berated herself, beating back her rising panic. She seized on the first meditation mantra that came to mind. The storm rages around me, but I am not the storm...

Her stomach lodged in her throat as the ship plunged straight down and came to an abrupt halt in midair, the engines revving in vain. By some miracle she managed not to impale herself on her sword as she slammed against the wall of the cockpit, the air whooshing out of her lungs. Fortunately, the jolt and ensuing pain was enough of a distraction for her to recover her wits. "...deal with this now before we do actually crash," the blonde human said, smiling- actually smiling. How can she be smiling at a time like this?! "You don't say," Ardan wheezed, shooting her the spectacular glare she'd refined for years on idiotic subordinates.

Then her eyes widened. She leaped to the other side of the shuttle, sensing what was about to happen just before it occurred. With a tremendous groan, the hull of the ship popped and crunched before splitting right down the middle, the other half dropping away into the endless gulf between city blocks, swallowed by the bowels of Coruscant along with the passengers' fading screams. For a split second she caught a glimpse of the Ithorian family with whom she'd shared a seat not five minutes ago, and shuddered. Only the whim of that malevolent being kept them in the air... and now it was drawing them back toward the landing pad. It was useless to jump; there were no vehicles within reasonable distance.

I will not die like this, she thought fiercely, placing her left hand over her robe where her lightsaber was hidden, her sword arm wrapped tightly around a pole. Not after the battles I've faced, the armies I've slaughtered, the lightyears I've traveled in search of truth! This will not be how it ends! If it did come to a confrontation, she at least hoped she'd give it a modicum of trouble. But for now, she would invest all the resources at her disposal into making an escape. In a glance she took stock of those who remained. The blonde, the mercenary, and a few petrified civilians who would fall at any moment. Just the two of them, then.

"Do you have any explosives?" she asked him.

Ja'lakk King
Interactions: Monday Monday Adobe Adobe Veiled Dream Veiled Dream

Looking at the female a thought came to his head and he smiled to himself under the helmet and thought "Arkanian huh? Today is a rather interesting day". Then hearing what she had to say he laughed quietly "Yea your definitely Arkanian.....though as tired and careless as I may seem I promise there's a lot more to me than you'd understand so trust me a lil more ya?" he said looking at her and winking after finishing the sentence which even himself internally cringed at but no point in taking it back now. Then noticing another woman walking up to him and laughed "Looks like someone's been doing their research " he observed the woman some more" She's most definitely the force sensitive whether or not she's tryna conceal it her body language says it all". He then noticed the Arkanian's great sword and sighed but before he can say anything the shuttle had randomly stopped suddenly almost throwing him off balance. Then he felt a heavy disturbance in the force an bundle of energy bursting nearby him. An abnormally large wave of negative force energy started flowing what felt like all over the ship and the pressure was enough to him freeze in place and he thought to himself "What the fuck is that" but another huge concern came to mind before he could even think about answering the first question "I let my force leak out only for a second and someone tracked me already......fuck this is really bad this pressure is nowhere near normal....welp looks like I'ma have to bs my way outta this one" he looked in the direction where he felt that energy radiating the most from and peeked out the window to see what looks like to him a Sith Lord with enough armor to put together 4 speeders. He then looks around and sees that he's not the only He sighs to himself before hearing a crude dark voice in the back of his head "Boy......BOY... you must leave. Fighting Cruciatus on his own terms is a death wish as the chances of you winning is 10%..if you remember how to use all your abilities." He thinks hard before responding to the voice" He must be a massive threat if you even suggest I can't beat him......we will discuss about him later so for now just watch the show". Ja'lakk now being fully conscious he conceals his force to the molecular levels hoping that the chaser would think he made a dash for it . Then he unconsciously took two steps back as his brain reacted out of the premonition he just quickly received he got just enough time to see the ship and was being torn in half by the Sith completely he then started thinking quick and snapped his fingers when he heard the Arkanian's question "You must've read my mind but you take over this time I know you Arkanians are rather intelligent." he pulls out a small pouch with about 3 small homemade explosives inside "Hopefully this makes a big enough boom for you or does size not matter for you" he chuckles a bit at that last joke but then gets serious.

Everon Marcess

"Alright," Everon returned, before programming in the last instructions, and their starship launched; taking them up into the air, shooting through Coruscant's atmosphere, breaking through into space before engaging the hyperdrive and vanishing into a flash of light.

~~~

Dropping out of hyperspace, Aso's transport would find itself now approaching a vast desert world, barren and seemingly lifeless. Despite the stark appearance of the planet, Everon could already feel the influence of the Dark Side here, and it was strong. So strong. The Dark Side clawed at Everon, and it grew steadily worse the closer they drew to the planet. Everon hands tenses, tightening into fists, and he performed his ritualistic breathing exercises to calm his mind.

"Alright, where shall we land?" Everon asked, growing uneasy from the influence of the planet, "Let's keep our stay here as brief as possible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back