• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

As the official GM, and as I am still on hiatus for another 2 weeks or so, I am designating Monday Monday as the stand-in GM.

So, wait--Are we sharing the GM spot now? He made you the GM--Then me--now I'm confused! xD
He made you co-gm, which... well, at first I assumed it meant you were next in line in terms of authority, but now I'm not sure. @Cicada3301 just to confirm, who is the official GM? Are Veiled Dream and I sharing the authority of GM, or does one of us have the ultimate say on decisions? I don't mind whatever arrangement you intend it to be; I just want our roles to be clear.

For now, I'm going to ping everyone who's posted in the main thread but hasn't been active in a while with a mention, and give them about 3-4 days to respond. If they don't respond, I'll PM them to see what's up, and then we can see about moving on without certain people if they're busy or if I don't get a response within a few more days. Does that sound good to you, Veiled Dream Veiled Dream ?

I don't think he'll answer tonight--let's just share it until he makes the concrete tie breaker. But, other than that, yeah, your idea seems solid to me. :3

Lmfao. Hulk from Hell? You sure that's the one you wanna focus on? Not the one that keeps creatures that feast on Force Sensitives, called Tarenteks; creatures which fed off the blood of Force-sensitives, and inhabited caves and tombs strong with the dark side of the Force. Oh, and they are nearly impervious to most forms of Jedi/Sith powers. XD! Cruciatus, maybe the demon - but not the Devil.

"I read the rules - before I break them. So don't ever play that game with me - Don't ever presume you are capable of that." Darth Efferus

Lmfao. Hulk from Hell? You sure that's the one you wanna focus on? Not the one that keeps creatures that feast on Force Sensitives, called Tarenteks; creatures which fed off the blood of Force-sensitives, and inhabited caves and tombs strong with the dark side of the Force. Oh, and they are nearly impervious to most forms of Jedi/Sith powers. XD! Cruciatus, maybe the demon - but not the Devil.
Well... it certainly looks like we have our work cut out for us.

Veiled Dream Veiled Dream Speaking of dealing with Cruciatus, I need to be sure I'm imagining his surroundings correctly, because my character's plan will depend on them. He's kneeling in the middle of a moderately sized landing pad sticking out from the side of a building, with a hangar/garage behind him, yes?

And in case you'd like to work things out ahead of time, her plan will essentially be this: douse Cruciatus with flammable liquid (fuel from the shuttle's remaining tank, alcohol, fuel from the hangar, whatever she can get her hands on), set him on fire- probably using the IEDs, then book it while he's distracted. If that fails but she can still get to the hangar, she'll fire on him with a ship's cannons. If the landing pad is held up by repulsor lifts, she would try to sabotage it to make it fall while he's still on it.

Of course, all of these options are extremely desperate, and it's ultimately up to you whether they work or not.

Last edited:
Kneeling? No, no-- standing there on the vacant landing pad - arm outstretched, metal hand palm upward and fingers curled slightly. Like a child holding a toy - a broken toy. As for the landing pad, it's a large circular pad - you probably wouldn't be capable of destroying it as the way I envisioned it, the whole craft, well, what was the whole craft, could have landed on it and supported its weight, no problem. As for the fire -- well, I honestly doubt that would have much impact on him because of the heavy suit he's wearing - it dissipates energy well: Concussive, heat, kinetic. The flames wouldn't dissuade him, I don't estimate even with fuel as the accelerant, would get the suit torrid enough to actually bother him on the inside. If it were a lightsaber which, probably, burns around 1926 degrees Celsius or 3500 degrees Fahrenheit - and it is sustained on the outer 'shell', the Neurieum would begin to melt. But you'd have to keep there for a few moments before it actually did anything. Glancing blows just won't cut it. No pun intended. You'd need something that would cause a flash fire; intense heat and rapid cooling I'd say: Thermite might do - then again Cruciatus has unknowingly bitten off more than he can chew. Is nobody curious enough to observe how Efferus will interact with Cruciatus? :-P

Kneeling? No, no-- standing there on the vacant landing pad - arm outstretched, metal hand palm upward and fingers curled slightly. Like a child holding a toy - a broken toy. As for the landing pad, it's a large circular pad - you probably wouldn't be capable of destroying it as the way I envisioned it, the whole craft, well, what was the whole craft, could have landed on it and supported its weight, no problem. As for the fire -- well, I honestly doubt that would have much impact on him because of the heavy suit he's wearing - it dissipates energy well: Concussive, heat, kinetic. The flames wouldn't dissuade him, I don't estimate even with fuel as the accelerant, would get the suit torrid enough to actually bother him on the inside. If it were a lightsaber which, probably, burns around 1926 degrees Celsius or 3500 degrees Fahrenheit - and it is sustained on the outer 'shell', the Neurieum would begin to melt. But you'd have to keep there for a few moments before it actually did anything. Glancing blows just won't cut it. No pun intended. You'd need something that would cause a flash fire; intense heat and rapid cooling I'd say: Thermite might do - then again Cruciatus has unknowingly bitten off more than he can chew. Is nobody curious enough to observe how Efferus will interact with Cruciatus? :-P
Oh, alright. Thanks for giving so much detail. I'll have to rework the plan, then. Is it one of those landing pads that floats in midair?

And yes, I suppose I'm a little curious. I just didn't realize until now that Efferus was going to show up.

Oh, and also, how close is the hangar? Is it still nearby, or is the landing pad located further away?

Oh, he's gonna show up in a big, big way. It'll be hard to not notice when he does. >.> He just has to get his disciple first. Rub hands in a conniving manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back