• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising - A Knights of the Old Republic RP

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1200px-Emblème_de_l'Ordre_Jedi.svg.png
The Old Jedi Order

OR

Canon_Sith_symbol.png
The Sith Order

Choose your destiny in

STAR WARS: JEDI RISING

Hello there! This is a recruitment post for my KOTOR RP, Jedi Rising! It focuses on the paths of Light and Dark near the end of the Hundred-Year Darkness. You could also choose to be a bounty hunter affiliated with the Bounty Hunter's Guild, the choice is up to you.

Character Submissions
Main Chat
OOC Chat

(KEEP IN MIND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BEING BACK HERE IN A LONG WHILE, SO I MAY BE A BIT RUSTY.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
The other chats will be made later tomorrow, it's midnight for me and I'm headed to bed. Cya!

CHARACTER AND OOC THREADS ARE NOW MADE, MAIN THREAD WILL BE MADE LATER TODAY.

The path you choose can affect the galaxy in different ways...
Choose the path of the Jedi to bring peace and order to the Galaxy...
Choose the path of the Sith to bring chaos and destruction...

The choice is yours...

I'm interested. @Cicada3301 I've had a character idea floating around in my head for a while: someone who was originally a Jedi, but grew disillusioned with their teachings and eventually sought out the Sith. They rose gradually through the ranks until they could take on apprentices of their own, but all of their apprentices were either lost to infighting, or went down a destructive, brutish path that wasn't intended, losing themselves to the dark side and becoming completely unrecognizable in the process. This forced the character to confront their growing disillusionment with the Sith philosophy, and they became somewhat of a maverick, striking out on their own to develop their own philosophy of the Force and searching for an apprentice so they can pass on their teachings. They'd still be loosely dark-side affiliated, but operate independently from the main body of the Sith. Will this concept work within the setting, or will it need some modification?

Incidentally, if this does work, I'd be ecstatic if someone would make an apprentice character to go with it. I can make do otherwise, though.

I'm interested. @Cicada3301 I've had a character idea floating around in my head for a while: someone who was originally a Jedi, but grew disillusioned with their teachings and eventually sought out the Sith. They rose gradually through the ranks until they could take on apprentices of their own, but all of their apprentices were either lost to infighting, or went down a destructive, brutish path that wasn't intended, losing themselves to the dark side and becoming completely unrecognizable in the process. This forced the character to confront their growing disillusionment with the Sith philosophy, and they became somewhat of a maverick, striking out on their own to develop their own philosophy of the Force and searching for an apprentice so they can pass on their teachings. They'd still be loosely dark-side affiliated, but operate independently from the main body of the Sith. Will this concept work within the setting, or will it need some modification?

Incidentally, if this does work, I'd be ecstatic if someone would make an apprentice character to go with it. I can make do otherwise, though.
That would work perfectly with the setting, actually.

Interested in making a force sensitive character, I'd be happy to work with some others while making her.

Interested in making a force sensitive character, I'd be happy to work with some others while making her.
If you're interested in her being my character's apprentice, we could move over to the OOC to work out the details. But it's totally up to you.

There's always enough room, this is always open.

The path you choose can affect the galaxy in different ways...

Choose the path of the Jedi to bring peace and order to the Galaxy...

Choose the path of the Sith to bring chaos and destruction...

The choice is yours...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back