• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Star Wars] interest check for an OC RP group!

What era would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inthewoods

(somewhere.)
I. Introduction.

In a galaxy far, far away... you have been hired for a lucrative job by a new client. You don't know who's paying—and it's up in the air whether you even care—but you may as well give it a shot.

II. Overview.

🌺 Depending on overall preferences, this will either be set in the Old Republic, prequels, or the original trilogy era. This is loosely inspired by the Mandalorian and how the series largely remained as its "own thing" which is how the RP would be approached: with characters who have been affected by the chosen era's events, but who might not have any firsthand experience or knowledge of it.

🌺 Discord will be used for OOC coordination.

🌺 In addition to playing a character of my own, I will function as a DM in order to help facilitate character interactions, development, and the plot.

🌺 Writers will be limited to one character.

🌺 This RP is meant to be controlled by the characters and plot heavy, but will nevertheless leave plenty of room for characters to explore, develop, and interact with a variety of NPCs, in addition to featuring any plot points writers wish to hit on for their characters.
🌱 Characters will be based upon "templates" that are meant to provide a skeleton of a character, leaving the majority up to the writer.
🌱 To ensure that everyone's character shines, I ask that writers are transparent with me, the DM, about their character's backstory, motives, and any potential ideas they wish to include in the RP.

Please send me a message or post on this thread if you're interested. Most of this has been intentionally left vague so that I can tailor it to the writers and what they're looking for. Thanks, and have a great day!

I'd like to see the CS templates
Here it is! I don't have enough experience with coding to make it look pretty, but here's the general overview. The physical description and backstory can have as little or as much detail as writers want (and can be updated throughout the RP).

Name:
Alias: [Optional.]
Species:
Physical Description:

Moral Alignment: [Optional.]
Personality Traits:

Background:
Skills:
Bonds:

Sounds interesting. I’m in for either the prequels or republic.

My objective is to make an Ex-Jedi bounty hunter or smuggler who did not complete his Jedi training but did enough to have a basic understanding of how to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back