• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars: Defiance

Allcure

The One and Only
So after seeing the new Star Wars, and enjoying it thoroughly I've decided to catch up on all the aspects of Disney's new canon. Part of which as I'm sure you'll know is the clone wars series and while I was sceptical at first I'm currently halfway through season 2 and enjoying it greatly.

Moreover it gave me a great idea for an RP based on a padawan-master relationship, similar to that of Ahsoka and Anakin's, that develops over the course of the RP. Though not immediate, I like the idea of a romantic relationship developing between the two of them as they both struggle to remain true to their teachings. The RP will be set during the clone wars with our characters being deployed in various conflicts and adventures to fight back against the separatist tide.

I would like this RP to be detailed with a minimum of 2 paragraphs per post. I'm open to suggestions and preferences so please let me know if anyone is interested.

I am definitely interested in this if you're looking to do this with more than one person. If you aren't, though, it's perfectly fine! I could gush to you about how much I loved the new movie, but I'll stop myself short before I talk your ear off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back