• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was just gonna have it be in my Intro post about Azzy catching up, unless anyone else want to blast him to the surface first. Since he's got a bounty, I'm not exactly picky. It could even be some unimportant NPCs, the point is having him wounded and stuck there so he'll be forced to rely on someone for aid.

Either way, Azzy will show up to hunt him down along with any other invested parties eventually, so his time there is gonna have to be limited. Enough bounty hunters start appearing and tearing the place up, the Union's get wise eventually.

Bruh the exact same thing is true for the Sith to a much worst extent, I wasn't willing to let this guy have an easy time.
Let me at him, to let me prove I am best boi

I was just gonna have it be in my Intro post about Azzy catching up, unless anyone else want to blast him to the surface first. Since he's got a bounty, I'm not exactly picky. It could even be some unimportant NPCs, the point is having him wounded and stuck there so he'll be forced to rely on someone for aid.

Either way, Azzy will show up to hunt him down along with any other invested parties eventually, so his time there is gonna have to be limited. Enough bounty hunters start appearing and tearing the place up, the Union's get wise eventually.

Bruh the exact same thing is true for the Sith to a much worst extent, I wasn't willing to let this guy have an easy time.
Then we shall gamble his life on the mercy of Tattooines denizens.

Who arent known for their charity.

Seems his best chance is the Jedi... one of the pilots in Mos Eisley, Sinclair. Or a slow death in the dunes until his body is scavenged by Jawas.

@Obsidian Everything looks good for Dezmond, he is approved for play.

If youd like to start in Mos Eisley, that is easily doable.

I will be having my pilot and his crew start there as well. I might have him run some goodies for Sok. Desmond could easily tag along.

Though! It might be a good opportunity for @Locklaklazarii to make use of Fokan. If shes looking for work, a transport job is an easy gig. If the player is up for it.

The pilot of your choice would be your preference. Whomever you hire, Cid or Fokan. Be expected to shill out some money.

Also! I might suggest that maybe on your adventure that he might meet up with @Ian Temero Amatiel. They have ties to Kittani that yall could take advantage of for play.
They should totally 100% meet up at some point.

Let me at him, to let me prove I am best boi
Lol not too many after Rel at once. Will need to keep the folks alive.

Buuuut. If Azzy fails.... a sith assasin would certainly be the next choice.

Yeah, so if Azzy gets dunked on during his hunt then maybe Kaid can take a crack at picking up where he left off. ATM he and Zen should be seein' what all this mysterious Pure-Blood Sith Lord business is supposed to be about.

Yeah, so if Azzy gets dunked on during his hunt then maybe Kaid can take a crack at picking up where he left off. ATM he and Zen should be seein' what all this mysterious Pure-Blood Sith Lord business is supposed to be about.

Is Azzy allied with Zen? An agent of Zen within the guild? Or just an unknowing member of the Bounty Hunters Guild?

I mean technically Kaid isn't supposed to be seeing Zen because Layne is his master, but I have a character development thing figured out to get him out of the way.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Would you like to the be the liege of my most recent NPC? As Zen seems to be the one most likely to accrue wayward Sith from the Order of One.

Is Azzy allied with Zen? An agent of Zen within the guild? Or just an unknowing member of the Bounty Hunters Guild?

Closest would probably be the guild, since Nixer was probably big them. He's less allied with Zen amd more like pointed in the right direction

Would you like to the be the liege of my most recent NPC? As Zen seems to be the one most likely to accrue wayward Sith from the Order of One.

Again, the more the merrier

I mean technically Kaid isn't supposed to be seeing Zen because Layne is his master, but I have a character development thing figured out to get him out of the way.
Do what you feel you gotta

However. OnyxMule OnyxMule , if you wish to be an apprentice to Darth Zen, might I suggest taking the Knight tier instead? This way, rather than rivaling her, you can be in a position where you can learn from her.
It's Darth Raptid's brother who is the supposed apprentice. He'll be Apprentice/Knight tier, thought the cs was already posted. will get on it after work tomorrow

Will Zen be bringing anybody with her? And if so, who?

Pretty sure she'll let Kaid Midrick Midrick tag along.

Also, she keeps one B1 droid around her at all times for some reason.

Not exactly sure if her other Apprentice OnyxMule OnyxMule wants in on it, but even if so Zen wouldn't bring both of her Apprentices to one potential trap just out of principal.

But the B1 droid is purely for recreational purposes.

Pretty sure she'll let Kaid Midrick Midrick tag along.

Also, she keeps one B1 droid around her at all times for some reason.

Not exactly sure if her other Apprentice OnyxMule OnyxMule wants in on it, but even if so Zen wouldn't bring both of her Apprentices to one potential trap just out of principal.

But the B1 droid is purely for recreational purposes.
409.jpg

Well, crap. I didn't have a chance to finish Bob's CS.
What else are you looking for in it? D. Rex D. Rex
Flesh out his personality a little bit more. And add mention of his assassination protocols and big pimpin' sensor array.

Do that and hes approved.

Currently have Captain Cid in the Mos Eisley Cantina. IG has to wait outside. You know how the place is with droids.

The finest of soldiers the Galaxy could ask for.

It also could be that she's having her other apprentice doing some other task or something.

Just trying to spitball ideas for why he couldn't show up alongside her since his CS might take a bit.
Which apprentice are we talking about?

Also! With all these apprentices.... Zen should start a Sith Temple.

Which apprentice are we talking about?

Also! With all these apprentices.... Zen should start a Sith Temple.

OnyxMule OnyxMule and I have discussed it in PMs,

The character he currently has, the Master?

He's got a sibling who's joined the Union with him. That sibling we've said would be Zen's apprentice along with Kaid.

It's only two apprentices officially, not counting the rogue one, though it is in her story that she's probably got some more hidden away training or something.

Aaaand suddenly I don't want to be a separatist anymore

As humorous as the implications of that image would be, Zen mostly just keeps that droid around to bully it for kicks.

OnyxMule OnyxMule and I have discussed it in PMs,

The character he currently has, the Master?

He's got a sibling who's joined the Union with him. That sibling we've said would be Zen's apprentice along with Kaid.

It's only two apprentices officially, not counting the rogue one, though it is in her story that she's probably got some more hidden away training or something.

As humorous as the implications of that image would be, Zen mostly just keeps that droid around to bully it for kicks.
Cool beans. I didnt know if the brother was to be under Zen or not.

Lol she can have as many as she pleases.

Including the NPC now under her as well.

Flesh out his personality a little bit more. And add mention of his assassination protocols and big pimpin' sensor array.

Do that and hes approved.

Currently have Captain Cid in the Mos Eisley Cantina. IG has to wait outside. You know how the place is with droids.

Good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back