• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm thinking that Ror doesn't control all of Duxon, and the Outpost belongs to renegade Mandalorian's so extreme that even Deathwatch kicked them out. They were basically murderers and pirates that joined up for the plunder and we're promptly exiled.
I would highly reccomend from setting up shop on a planet of a Warlords Lair. I'm not kidding when I say you guys arent ready for that yet.

Even if Ror doesnt have full control of the planet (which he should given his forces). Being under their nose is a bad idea.

Not trying to be a buzzkill. Just trying to keep you all alive.

Yep. A bunch of savages that soil the Mandalorian way of life by wearing the armor.

I'm thinking that Ror's has yet to really touch Duxon yet. He's busy trying to get the rest of Deathwatch. Plus, he wouldn't mind if some pirates disappeared.

I would highly reccomend from setting up shop on a planet of a Warlords Lair. I'm not kidding when I say you guys arent ready for that yet.

Even if Ror doesnt have full control of the planet (which he should given his forces). Being under their nose is a bad idea.

Not trying to be a buzzkill. Just trying to keep you all alive.
Don't even have to necessarily 'set up', just go deal with a problem, gather what resources they may've had, and then dip.

Don't even have to necessarily 'set up', just go deal with a problem, gather what resources they may've had, and then dip.
But why? Seems like they would only be helping Ror in taking care of nuisances. And it wouldnt benefit them. You gain nothing. And only lose time, energy, and bodies.

Yep. A bunch of savages that soil the Mandalorian way of life by wearing the armor.

I'm thinking that Ror's has yet to really touch Duxon yet. He's busy trying to get the rest of Deathwatch. Plus, he wouldn't mind if some pirates disappeared.

Ror should still be mindful of forces at play. Especially those coming onto his world and doing things under his nose. Especially rival Mandolorians and force users. Would be something to take note of.

But, if Ror doesnt care... then so be it. But he will have other allies who see that as a weakness. And his place in the Warlord Alliance as useless.

You could have Ror just pick a different lair. Just ditch Duxon for another planet.

But even still. I highly suggest you all pick another target. It is not impossible for you to lose your forces. And it isn't impossible for spies to track down the Warden home world.

I'm excited to see where things with SidTheSkid SidTheSkid 's Desmond are going to go. Had to do a double take when I saw the name Kattani and just got more excited the more I read.

Though I wonder where I should drop Amatiel off at? Since a bunch of people seems to be saying that they're going to be on tattooine it seems like a good place. Lots of other players around, not in the middle of the Sith Empire. A excellent place for a fugitive to start.

Though maybe not a great place for a Sith considering the jedi sanctuary...

I'm excited to see where things with SidTheSkid SidTheSkid 's Desmond are going to go. Had to do a double take when I saw the name Kattani and just got more excited the more I read.

Though I wonder where I should drop Amatiel off at? Since a bunch of people seems to be saying that they're going to be on tattooine it seems like a good place. Lots of other players around, not in the middle of the Sith Empire. A excellent place for a fugitive to start.

Well i'm not sure if I have to change things, I haven't got confirmation.
I could just keep my 'editing' disclaimer removed on my sheet if there's nothing
that needs to be revised, however, if there's something that needs to be
changed i'll switch a few things here or replace a couple of sections to make
it viable for the story.

I'm kinda glad you liked it though, I felt like my character's backstory was a bit
too forced since I was trying to come up with things and nothing elaborate came up
and I just went with something simplistic.

I dont have much knowledge of the Mask. Nor such plot line currently in place.

Would love to talk about it so we can figure something out.
What should I have Kaid do? Maybe go assassinate a businessman who is causing trouble for the separatists? With zens permission ofc.

What should I have Kaid do? Maybe go assassinate a businessman who is causing trouble for the separatists? With zens permission ofc.
You should get with Grieve, and have Kaid start with Zen.

Zen may bring Kaid along for the meeting with Darth Non. Or she may send you on an assignment.

I dont have much knowledge of the Mask. Nor such plot line currently in place.

Would love to talk about it so we can figure something out.
Basically, it's the mask that's been passed down from Mand'alor to Mand'alor since...forever. It's often been used as proof that someonemis worthy to lead the Mandalorian's if they have the mask, so obtaining it would pretty much gurantee that every Mandalorian Clan would follow Kal.

Well i'm not sure if I have to change things, I haven't got confirmation.
I could just keep my 'editing' disclaimer removed on my sheet if there's nothing
that needs to be revised, however, if there's something that needs to be
changed i'll switch a few things here or replace a couple of sections to make
it viable for the story.

I'm kinda glad you liked it though, I felt like my character's backstory was a bit
too forced since I was trying to come up with things and nothing elaborate came up
and I just went with something simplistic.
Your CS still had WIP on it. But if you feel it is up to par, I'll take a look at it and see what needs worked on if anything.

Basically, it's the mask that's been passed down from Mand'alor to Mand'alor since...forever. It's often been used as proof that someonemis worthy to lead the Mandalorian's if they have the mask, so obtaining it would pretty much gurantee that every Mandalorian Clan would follow Kal.
Is it in any particular person's hand? Or always in a state of "lost"

Also! I should inform you that there is an incoming character of the original Mandolorian race.

Your CS still had WIP on it. But if you feel it is up to par, I'll take a look at it and see what needs worked on if anything.

I figured that was the case, I apologize in advance if the backstory is a bit vague!
I also tried contacting you through PMs a while back, I'm guessing you were busy
because of the Holidays or something

Is it in any particular person's hand? Or always in a state of "lost"

Also! I should inform you that there is an incoming character of the original Mandolorian race.
It's been lost for a while now. Pretty much whenever it's lost, the Mandalorian people are scattered, kind of like when Revan hid the Mask after defeating Mandalore the Ultimate.

Right now Kittani is an NPC. Given her violent mission, she is going to be used in small doses until I need to make her as a real character.

Lol and yes, the jedi sanctuary may not be the wisest place for her to be. Unless she is seeking just that but I dont think she is ready for it yet. Especially not with another sith already likely to be there for sanctuary.

We made need to think of a nice starter place where things are going down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back