• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [Closed]

Alright, yeah! It's right after his death, with the Galaxy in total chaos as various factions seek to fill the power vacuum.
Exactly. And with the Rise of the sith warlords, those who were allied to the sith will be thrown into even more confusion of which to follow.

Not to mention, after a hearty war, war exhaustion is up and fleets have taken beatings.

D. Rex, I feel like wether you do it canon or not it will be awesome! Is the republic still a faction?
The New Republic is a faction.

From what I understand, it was also decimated along with the New Jedi Order. It was left in much better shape though, it hqs found a revival of sorts in the Galactic Alliance which it now calls itself, and even though it is small, is among the chief resistance between the One Sith and the Fel Empire.

Well I thought all the OOC stuff was happening in the OOC, so I didn't know all this discussion was going down here.

If I did I would've showed this map I found earlier, it's currently the only one I've found to give an inkling as to the sheer scale of Krayt's Empire.
NewEmpire.jpg
Mind you its still not the best, there are other maps of the Galaxy that show a massive amount of planets and celestial objects not shown here, this just shows the general range of territory of the his empire in the Canon, give or take a few planets.

Due to my research, I'd say the Death of Krayt should be similar to how it happened in Canon while taking some leeway so as to better integrate things. He and some of his forces got lured into a trap through the combined efforts of Jedi and Imperial Knights, who managed to wound him but no more. That was when Darth Wyyrlok, who had been rescuing the injured Sith Lords, betrayed Krayt and seemingly murdered him in secret to obtain the One Sith for himself.

Now here's where we can change things, we drop the Canon story-line of Krayt surviving and the Betrayer doesn't have to be someone with a name. All that needs to go down is that remnants of the Jedi and Imperials worked together but failed to kill Krayt, and it was while he was weakened that he was betrayed and murdered by one of his close underlings. This sets into motion a schism in the One Sith that other factions can use to finally turn the tide on the once seemingly- unstoppable cult.

You may! What did you have on your mind to play?
WOO
i'm yet to play a Sith in a star wars rp~ and ive been pretty interested in their mentality as of late~ if one of the Lords is searching for an apprentice, I have a Twi'Lek Jedi I still haven't played yet, I could change her allegiance~ unless of course i were persuaded to stick with the Jedi~

i can't remember who created the cs but i elaborated on it a bit and i actually hoped I could just smack it down in the cs thread, so you could have a look at what i was getting at in the cs. juuuuust incase anything is still relevant [though i doubt it, she was created for an rp set at the beginning of Order 66] or really just to see if you like where im comin from~
alternatively i could just send it straight to you

WOO
i'm yet to play a Sith in a star wars rp~ and ive been pretty interested in their mentality as of late~ if one of the Lords is searching for an apprentice, I have a Twi'Lek Jedi I still haven't played yet, I could change her allegiance~ unless of course i were persuaded to stick with the Jedi~

i can't remember who created the cs but i elaborated on it a bit and i actually hoped I could just smack it down in the cs thread, so you could have a look at what i was getting at in the cs. juuuuust incase anything is still relevant [though i doubt it, she was created for an rp set at the beginning of Order 66] or really just to see if you like where im comin from~
alternatively i could just send it straight to you
The concept seems all okay to me. But she will not be accepted unless she is in the standardized format being used.

When making adjustments, keep in mind that this is over 100 years after Return of the Jedi. Darth Krayt destroyed the jedi order and the new republic and took over the galaxy. The One Sith are the controlling faction.

The jedi are very few in number now. Their decimation happened about 6+ years ago. Scattered and in hiding.

I'll look her over again once you have her new CS up.

Would you like any help with her?

The concept seems all okay to me. But she will not be accepted unless she is in the standardized format being used.

When making adjustments, keep in mind that this is over 100 years after Return of the Jedi. Darth Krayt destroyed the jedi order and the new republic and took over the galaxy. The One Sith are the controlling faction.

The jedi are very few in number now. Their decimation happened about 6+ years ago. Scattered and in hiding.

I'll look her over again once you have her new CS up.

Would you like any help with her?
On that topic, where are we in relation to the One Sith? Is Krayt still alive and kicking ass? Is the power of the One Sith declining or are they still the iron fist of the galaxy?

On that topic, where are we in relation to the One Sith? Is Krayt still alive and kicking ass? Is the power of the One Sith declining or are they still the iron fist of the galaxy?

We went over this in the actual OOC tab, I think.

This isn't exactly following canon to the point but things follow similar progression.

The Imperials and Republic lured Krayt and his forces into a trap through a joint operation that managed to wound Krayt, who was then betrayed and slain by one of his Sith Lords while they were retreating.

All our factions have been waiting and biding their time for something exactly like this to tip the scales in their favor, and are going to act in the direct aftermath of Krayt's death. Team up, make connections, making plays, capitalizing on the One Sith's disorganization as it recovers from the sudden power vacuum.

Are you guys still accepting players? I haven’t really read through everything yet but just from the first initial post, so far this seems interesting!

Are you guys still accepting players? I haven’t really read through everything yet but just from the first initial post, so far this seems interesting!
I believe we can accept one last player. Any thoughts on what sort of char youd like to play?

I believe we can accept one last player. Any thoughts on what sort of char youd like to play?

I got a couple thoughts for a couple characters, though the main one is a Sith (Lord?) who’s on the verge of abandoning the Dark Side and going Light or Grey, or maybe already has and is an independent party (technically Grey Faction) and just keeps finding himself in the middle of everything. Kind of a Starkiller character, though ideally nowhere near as edgy.:closed eyes open smile:

(Mind you, I haven’t read anyone else’s CS yet so I don’t know if someone’s already beat me to this idea.)

I’ll give you something a little more detailed later when I’m at a computer and not on my phone.

I got a couple thoughts for a couple characters, though the main one is a Sith (Lord?) who’s on the verge of abandoning the Dark Side and going Light or Grey, or maybe already has and is an independent party (technically Grey Faction) and just keeps finding himself in the middle of everything. Kind of a Starkiller character, though ideally nowhere near as edgy.:closed eyes open smile:

(Mind you, I haven’t read anyone else’s CS yet so I don’t know if someone’s already beat me to this idea.)

I’ll give you something a little more detailed later when I’m at a computer and not on my phone.
The force wardens are recruiting

Will he be voiced by Sam Witwer as well? If so, then I'm already on board for him!

The Grey could indeed use some more folk! And the jedi are accruing quite a fun start.

But leaving the Sith, depending on if it is from the One Sith or the Sith Warlords, you may end up having individuals Hunt you down.

And look over the CS, we have had the luck of have a great many good ones be posted to our rp. They should give you some good insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back