• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Bounty Hunters RP (Interest Check)

Spoodermanultra

I've always loved Star Wars.
Who doesn't? But I've never roleplayed a SW RP. so, why not make this? my idea for this RP is that it takes place in an alternate universe, where the Sith won the war, and the rebels never got the plans for the death star. there will be characters from the canon universe- but feel free to bring your OCs along too. you'll have to get confirmation from me first if you want to bring an OC. Most of you will be Bounty Hunters, and i'll play out some of your targets. (They're also going to be both OC and canon.) So, you'll be hunting down characters like Luke, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Asoka Tano, and a few Fan Characters.

We'll need these characters:
Major:
Bounty Hunters (x5)
OC Targets (x7)
Boba Fett
Jabba the Hutt
Darth Vader (Target)
Obi-Wan (Target)
Luke (Target)
Yoda (Target)

Minor:
Bossk
Dengar
Tusken Raiders
Jawas

Last edited:
interested as maybe target or bounty hunter
Okay. I'll get the character sheets up.

Keep in mind, if you're a target, you won't be in the roleplay forever, just for the instances that we need you.

Character Sheets:

Bounty Hunter Sheet:

Name:
Homeplanet:
Race:
Signature Weapon:
Fears:
Attitude Traits:
Miscellaneous Facts:

Target Sheet:

Name:
What they did to offend Jabba: