• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars (Anakin/Vader &Padme)

dawningEclipse

A Beautifully Dark Knight
Hi!

I am looking for someone to play Anakin or Vader for my Padmé. I have many different ideas and am open to collaboration as well!

Some of my prompts are where Anakin was taken by Sidious before the Jedi got to him and raised Sith, with that I have ones where Padme is a slave or not, ones where she lived, ones where Anakin finishes the dream of Padme's death and they run away before order 66 and lastly we could pick up anywhere in the clone wars ^u^

I have other ideas as well but those are a few. I am looking for someone who is interested in a few paragraph replies but don't stress if it doesn't happen sometimes as well all have our days. Looking for something long term as well, or at least until the story is completed. Feel free to ask any questions and let me know if you're interested! thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back