• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars Altaverse (OOC)

Well, the Jedi Order will never be like it was. The Order of the Grey Sentinels will essentially replace it, though yes, we will all form the High Council together. However, it's not guaranteed that Kota and Ahsoka are going to live to see the Grey Sentinels become established.

I never believed the clone BS.

In fact there is part of me that wants to forget the entirety of the second game.
I agree, it should've ended where it ended in the first game. Though I still think it would be kind of cool to have them both duel, and Galen's reaction to his clone and all.

Simple, he learned it back when he studied in the Jedi temple. He used to read a ton during his time there. Not to mention the fact he would've need to kill some time in some way between him arriving on Rakata and the formation of the cell there

Simple, he learned it back when he studied in the Jedi temple. He used to read a ton during his time there. Not to mention the fact he would've need to kill some time in some way between him arriving on Rakata and the formation of the cell there
Great! That works!

Yeah, multiple characters are fine, but I'm not starting the IC until we have all the CSs for the starting crew so I can make sure the opening post ties us all into the story together.

Guys, start without me.

I can be introduced a couple posts in, and it will give me some pressure to get this CS done.

I don't want to hold you back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back