• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars Altaverse (OOC)

A Hutt pretending to be an investor....Either things would go better than expected, or it will raise a ton of red flags. Lol

Perhaps the Hutts were invited to the Ball in the hopes of them investing, and they decided to send you because you were the most disposable of the Hutts, haha. Maybe the other Hutts don't know you're a rebel yet. And Yang, that would be cool, but since the Corsucant mission won't until after we're on Tython, it could take a while to get there.

Since my character is just as familiar with the Jedi Temple as Ahsoka, would he have the same assignment as her and Kota? Or would he have some other assignment? This also applies to Ghost Toast's character btw.

Also, a few more questions. If Kota is kicking around, is Starkiller also kicking around as well? Also, that raid on the Imperial Palace, I want Jackson to be right there with Ahsoka and Kota when they fight Vader

Oh, and I want to get a count on what the new High Council will be. Obviously, Rahm Kota will be Grand Master and Vos is obviously going to be placed on it, but I also ask my character be placed on the council, same with Ahsoka and if we can, get Obi-Wan Kenobi on the council if he is still alive

Also, a few more questions. If Kota is kicking around, is Starkiller also kicking around as well? Also, that raid on the Imperial Palace, I want Jackson to be right there with Ahsoka and Kota when they fight Vader

Oh, and I want to get a count on what the new High Council will be. Obviously, Rahm Kota will be Grand Master and Vos is obviously going to be placed on it, but I also ask my character be placed on the council, same with Ahsoka and if we can, get Obi-Wan Kenobi on the council if he is still alive
Galen is around, but he is not a Sith. Or working with the Empire.

She will conceal it. She won't be too warm to Eron either, not liking jedi or sith, only taking you because she needs the money.
Alright! Eron is going to conceal himself being a Jedi by acting as a smuggler who lost his ship while betting. He is very thorough with not revealing a single detail that would mark him as a Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back