• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars Altaverse (OOC)

And if ruins he wanted to loot were infested with Krath Hounds? EPOC doesn't discriminate by sentience when it comes to slaughtering organics and a job is a job.

lol You bring up a good point, but I'm going to be honest here; Skuncho never has enough credits for hirees anyway. Especially nowadays since he can't get a job on account of most interesting planets being controlled by the Empire, Rebellion, or lost to history. In the timeline here, he won't be able to go out on expeditions; his purpose will be to help the Rebellion take out the Empire (so he could start raking in the credits XD).

Last edited:
This is non-canon, but I think it's funny. I literally just wrote it.

Skuncho: "You didn't fulfill your contract!"
EPOC: "Contract: Purge ruins of hostile lifeforms."
(EPOC turns around. There's an army of huge wardroids programmed to destroy intruders standing guard.)
EPOC: "Contract fulfilled. There are no hostile lifeforms in these ruins. Another contract can be made for purging hostile droids."
Skuncho: "...Fine."

(Later)
(After the war droids were destroyed, the Nexu which had been driven off by the Droids come back.)
EPOC (Radiates the Droid equivalent of smug) "Would you like to make another contract?"

Sorry I'm being such a stickler on the lore, but I must, MUST point this out

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai

Just so you know, but there will be an eventual event on Geonosis called the "Sterlization of Geonosis". Basically, because the Geonsians knew about the Death Star, they wiped out the population, save one. Thankfully, it hasn't happened yet but by Act II. Also, unless unless the GM says it's cool with the rebellion knowing about the Death Star already existing, you will need a reason for the Geonosians not telling the droids about the Death Star

Sorry I'm being such a stickler on the lore, but I must, MUST point this out

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai

Just so you know, but there will be an eventual event on Geonosis called the "Sterlization of Geonosis". Basically, because the Geonsians knew about the Death Star, they wiped out the population, save one. Thankfully, it hasn't happened yet but by Act II. Also, unless unless the GM says it's cool with the rebellion knowing about the Death Star already existing, you will need a reason for the Geonosians not telling the droids about the Death Star
The droids weren't programmed to know about the death star because they would be obsolete by the time it was built.

Alright, but why would the Geonosians who are still alive at this point not tell them? I mean, why not, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that

Alright, but why would the Geonosians who are still alive at this point not tell them? I mean, why not, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that
Because the droids would be given the "shut down command" by that point, with only a select few droids ignoring the order such as the droids onboard the crashed supply ship in rebels. And if droids WERE told, they would be terminated on site by imperial stormtroopers.

Alright, but here's the other thing, the droids were already on kill-on-sight as you said in your OWN bio, not to mention that he ignored the shut-down order and that all tatical droids could have their droids ignore the shut down command as well, which if your droid did (and let me tell you, it's a Droid and a tatical would probably not relay that order to the troops under ANY circumstances) so your droids would still all be active, and since like I said "The enemy of enemy is my friend", why wouldn't the Geonosians tell at least your tatical droid about the Death Star?

Alright, but here's the other thing, the droids were already on kill-on-sight as you said in your OWN bio, not to mention that he ignored the shut-down order and that all tatical droids could have their droids ignore the shut down command as well, which if your droid did (and let me tell you, it's a Droid and a tatical would probably not relay that order to the troops under ANY circumstances) so your droids would still all be active, and since like I said "The enemy of enemy is my friend", why wouldn't the Geonosians tell at least your tatical droid about the Death Star?
Do you really want to have an extra long explanation that your just gonna shoot down anyway?

I just assumed his bio meant he was built on Geonosis but was somewhere else when the shutdown command was given. If the people don't even know the droids are still active, there would be no reason for them to transmit data on the Death Star to them.

Also, on one of our missions, I have some story content from SWTOR based on Coruscant I'm going to twist and throw in. In the undercity, there is a vigilante group known as the Justicars that opposes the Empire, concealing their true identities with masks. However, much of their time is spent clashing with the Migrant Merchants' Guild and the Black Sun, and since this three-way clash keeps them busy far below the Imperial Federal District, the Emperor has felt little need to step in that deep down.

For our mission, the Justicars have pledged to help fight the Empire if we first help them defeat the Black Sun and the Merchants' Guild. In their civilian identities, the Justicars hold a handful of fairly influential positions and are able to grant us fake licenses and identities as potential investors arriving for the Graduation Ball being held at the Imperial Palace to honor that year's Academy cadet graduates. Since Palpatine is scheduled to be offworld during this year's Ball due to more pressing concerns elsewhere, there will be no Force-users on Coruscant. Our characters dress up and attend this Ball as investors interested in meeting the cadets and discussing options to pledge funds to the military, while secretly uploading a kill code for all security functions in the Palace. Towards the end of the night, the Justicars and some of the rebel forces that we had on our incoming ship hidden in carbonite allow an open war between them and the Black Sun and Merchants' Guild to break out, deliberately drawing the battle into the Federal District. This causes the entire district to go on lockdown, and during the ensuing chaos, we activate the kill code, which shuts off all cameras and locked doors, and we make a break for the Emperor's Vault.

Since the Imperial Palace used to be the Jedi Temple before Palpatine remodeled it, the overall layout is still similar, of which Ahsoka and Kota were very familiar with. They are able to navigate their way to the Emperor's Vault, which used to be the Jedi Council's Holocron Vault in the days of the Republic. They are able to easily dispatch all who stand between them and the Vault, with the goal of retrieving as many holocrons as possible in the hopes of finding information they can use in the war.

However, as they enter the Vault, Darth Vader is standing there, claiming he anticipated their actions...

One slight problem with that.... Tx-53 is a T-series tactical Droid. Maybe he could join the troops frozen in carbonite like from the citadel arc in the clone wars when R2 had those reprogrammed droids.

Yeah, but he'd be better off wearing the exterior of a protocol droid as one decked out in full stormtrooper gear would not be socializing at a Ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back