• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars: A Fractured Galaxy

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
databank_kamino_01_169_f9027822.jpgThanks to CT-5555, the Republic has successfully uncovered the inhibitor chip that alters the behavior of the Clones. The Republic seized the Cloning facilities and apprehended Lama Su and his colleagues for conspiring against the Republic, they were now tasked with removing all inhibitor chips in the next batches of clones which lead to a cease in the production of clones for a few months. While this news reached Palpatine, he initiated Order 66 prematurely giving him time to retreat to the unknown regions. This caused distortion within the Republic as theaters and fronts fell into chaos with Jedi's and clones killing each other. With no actual head of state, Mas Ameda took the mantle as Chancellor of the Republic and without the influence of Palpatine or any influence to himself, he was a puppet to the Senate. Meanwhile the Joint Chief of Staff took charge of what was left of the military. They couldn't do anything to reverse the executive order, so while Jedi across the galaxy were getting slaughtered, some formed their own enclaves in the outer rim. The Jedi on Coruscant retreated to the old temple on Tython where they fortified and isolated themselves from the rest of the galaxy.

d3b33be524d4e4a86e173684ca57c42674b8ba65v2_hq.jpg
The separatists took advantage of the chaos and without Palpatine, Count Dooku had full reign to do as he pleased. He launched a full scale offensive on the Republic, and with their endless supply of droids and fleets, the CIS besieged Coruscant and took it over during the 1 month Core Campaign. The separatists marched on the Senate building, some of the senators had went off the grid or retried. The CIS was now the dominating power in the galaxy, with Count Dooku as the Head of State and his first directive was to eliminate the Clone Army. The Separatist Parliament was moved to Coruscant and so began the new galactic order.

The newly renamed Confederacy Parliament held barely influence has many of them were lobbied by the the corporate entities on the Confederacy Council. The corporations had free reign as they did during the Ruusan reformation, controlling trade routes and tariffs across the galaxy. Many systems in the galaxy took note of this as the droid army weren't acting on behalf of the confederacy, but of the council and Dooku let them have free reign. Eventually war would break out between two factions, the Parliamentarians and the Councilists. The Parliamentarians relied on planetary militaries and systems armies while the Councilists had the droids. There was fighting all across the galaxy, refugees were traveling across the galaxy to the neutral systems which acted as safe havens, but they were of no use as many of them had a cap on how many refugees they could take. Confederacy space was always a war zone. Dooku allowed Grievous full control of the military which lead to even more destruction, giving enough time for Dooku to go into hiding. The Councilists were now losing capital because of how Grievous was extorting all their funds for war and the corporations that backed them were going bankrupt. Soon it was clear that there was no clear winner, even though the Parliamentarians had supposedly won with the Confederacy council facing trial and Grievous roaming somewhere in the galaxy. There was no more galaxy to rule and no one recognized the Confederacy leading to its dissolution and leaving the galaxy without its superstate.

59d4d72137677.jpg

50 years pass and soon planets start to rebuild, trade routes are established and slowly the galaxy is starting to reconnect leading to galactic nations prospering and developing advancements. Enclaves of force users grow with temples dedicated to both the light and dark spring up in the outer reaches of the galaxy. Criminal elements return from the dark now that they have a galaxy to exploit. New corporations rise in the place of their predecessors with the goals of making profit.

With the galaxy rebuilding itself, will it go back its old days of the superstate that ruled galaxies, or will the galaxy be ruled by smaller entities changing the future of the galaxy as they know it.

-----

This was an idea that I had where the Star Wars galaxy hits the reset button and the existence of galactic superstates are a thing of the past. But now systems or planets will band together into forming new factions across the galaxy

Your options are pretty much unlimited. The background of this rp maybe pretty vague so if you need help with anything that can help into the development of your faction or if you need things about the lore cleared up then by all means ask me whatever questions or concerns you may have

This looks sick - I will keep an eye on this. I have never actually done a "world building" type RP, so I am not sure what exactly the standard procedure is when partaking in one. Whatever happens - I look forward to checking it out. Good job, ho.

I would be interested in this, especially in claiming Serenno, the Seat of Power for an very intriguing House.

This looks sick - I will keep an eye on this. I have never actually done a "world building" type RP, so I am not sure what exactly the standard procedure is when partaking in one. Whatever happens - I look forward to checking it out. Good job, ho.

The general idea is that you control a faction and everything that happens with it. If you need elaboration on specifics just lmk

I would be interested in this, especially in claiming Serenno, the Seat of Power for an very intriguing House.

Yeah you can totally do that (:

I think I am def interested! Was wondering if I could perhaps go for Mandalore?

Mandalore is up for grabs

The general idea is that you control a faction and everything that happens with it. If you need elaboration on specifics just lmk

Yeah you can totally do that (:

Mandalore is up for grabs

Nice. I am probs gonna do something with a mercenary group of some sort. Or maybe a private industry magnet that bought out some failing military construction dockyards when the economies of the galaxy started failing - jerry rigging some of the unfinished stock of Venator and Acclamator class ships, myabe a few cruisers, maybe a few light fighters - with the intent of selling it off to the highest bidder - before getting the bright idea to just create a small army-for-hire, as a bunch of upstarts. Maybe own a few scrapyard planets - a mixed force of secondhand - refurbished droids, maybe even - and this may be vetoed by you if you like - some 'off brand' clones. I mean - I am sure the Kimino folk are not the only ones. Probs not the best - irregular. Really going for the whole patch-patch group that does just well enough to win-upwards at a slow pace. I will most likely connect it to one of the existing smaller factions. Anyway - will explore these ideas for a while - before building an actual prompt.

Is Zakuul up for grabs?
even tho it's been like decades.

I am a Nerd about the Old Republic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back