• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Vigilance (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay, I just came back. That's how busy I am. It pains me just as much, because I put everything into the characters and setting. But I'd have to make sacrifices for what I'm accomplishing. I've finally managed to push my income up above average middle class, and I'm writing tonnes.

I'm just sorry that I contributed to the problem of failed RPs even though I committed myself in the beginning to not do that. I don't expect to be forgiven for this. I guess it's back to my non-collaborative writing, which seems to emerge dominant once more.

It's not like that. I mean I'm not pissed off or anything, it's obvious that we Are all grown Up adults who Have to put ourselves first. Its just that knowing that doesn't make IT Any less upsetting. And hey at least you know your RP was good when someone was sad about it being over...

Aw man, I should have looked here sooner. I will deeply miss this game! Dysfunctional as the crew were, the personalities were bright and vivid. Thanks for running what you did. :)

I'm up for Stargate but need to get my schedule back on track first. Soon! :)

Hey! Question, say if I wanted to create a character not affiliated with the star fleet, but one who one who was forced to consider joining for a personal agenda?
(In this case, an intergalactic rebel known for guns, revolution and whos character is defined as "between King Arthur of Camelot and Vlad the Impaler"?

Hey! Question, say if I wanted to create a character not affiliated with the star fleet, but one who one who was forced to consider joining for a personal agenda?
(In this case, an intergalactic rebel known for guns, revolution and whos character is defined as "between King Arthur of Camelot and Vlad the Impaler"?
Sorry, Its over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back