• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Vigilance (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
wait, do you think transgender people can use their identity bathroom by the year 2400?

i mean we don't see any transgender humans on star trek

I'd expect by the year 2400 that the notion of treating transgender differently than they want to be treated is an utterly foreign notion.

I'd also expect Federation medicine to make any physical modifications desired a trivial matter to do, for those who want them.

To be perfectly honest, I rather doubt they still segregate bathrooms by gender. Depending on anatomy, species segregation makes a lot more sense and only for those that have (A) a particular taboo or (B) require different facilities/accommodations to make it happen.

More effective for Polito, sure. Wonderful as that long-term suggestion is, Kimberly's interested in short term results at the moment. Appropriateness is something the Kimberly Series is getting better at gauging, at least. Ever since the Lingerie Incident of 2339, they've paid particular attention to appropriateness and a brief physical contact of hand to arm falls well within regulations.
Is Kimberly scheduled for a counseling session? Starting to wonder how that would go. :D

I'd expect by the year 2400 that the notion of treating transgender differently than they want to be treated is an utterly foreign notion.

I'd also expect Federation medicine to make any physical modifications desired a trivial matter to do, for those who want them.

To be perfectly honest, I rather doubt they still segregate bathrooms by gender. Depending on anatomy, species segregation makes a lot more sense and only for those that have (A) a particular taboo or (B) require different facilities/accommodations to make it happen.

PLOT TWIST!!!!
Are there even toilets on the Enterprise (or other ships)??? WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM EITHER.

Kimberly enjoys counseling sessions! They're invaluable in helping her understand biological psyches. :D

For her part, I imagine if someone gave her the diagnosis of "You're behaving in a suboptimal way", she'd just update the relevant subroutine and pass the update on to the rest of her Series when given the chance.

OMG there is a new application! Let's accept them, please, this desperately needs fresh blood, who is not mentally unstable.

Sigh. I guess I'll have to do the mature thing and tell you guys the problem I'm having. Over the weeks, my work schedule and other writing projects are starting to take up even more time. I think it's the writing project, since I find myself writing 2000 words a day on average,and still having to do editing. I'm not sure if I can continue this.

Sigh. I guess I'll have to do the mature thing and tell you guys the problem I'm having. Over the weeks, my work schedule and other writing projects are starting to take up even more time. I think it's the writing project, since I find myself writing 2000 words a day on average,and still having to do editing. I'm not sure if I can continue this.

That's a shame. If you ever want to kick things back up I'll be here, and if the rest of y'all have a sci-fi RP itch remaining I have a "closed" stargate RP there might be room for you to join.

STARGATE

Dude you cant do this to me, I lived vicariously through this. :(
I am reluctant to join any RPs these days because whenever I get invested in something, this happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back