• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Vigilance (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
On the bright side, someone COULD probably photoshop Ivar into a Vulcan without huge effort.

He had this really stupid bowl cut in the first season.

OMG, you are right, someone could!
But definitely not me, sadly. :( I cannot photoshop a straight line if my life depended on it.

Here's the deal guys, it took me some time to brainstorm the ideas for the next post. So I'll just put down the final parts of the current scene. It'll give you guys some things to ponder on while I continue with the time skip. The time skip will be ready by tomorrow. I have the ideas for it down on paper.

Captain, if I may, it might be beneficial to give our characters a minute alone to gather and discuss our thoughts.

Captain, if I may, it might be beneficial to give our characters a minute alone to gather and discuss our thoughts.

lol... Continuing IC in OOC eh? Okay...

Oh darn, I forgot I have no character to call my own.

Anyway, you guys can always stay in the conference room while the Captain leaves... Why didn't you tell me earlier that you wanted this?

I had no idea we wanted that but it seems marginally logical. But Jack should start if thats the case.

Dude I was gonna say from now on, I will imagine Jack as a crossdressing Captain Jack Sparrow, but it's actually not a very off-putting mental image.

I'm building a D&D character for another roleplay and it's the most disgusting thing I've ever built

he has sixteen cantrips
4 first level spells from warlock and wizard
cleric first level spells
several abilities for healing, speaking to animals, and a few others, all as free-to-use bonus actions
8 skill proficiencies
and he's level 5

one more level in warlock and he can cast cantrips as a bonus action

for those of you who don't D&D

this is disgusting

I do play it, but the system is just too complicated! The DM always has to help me count. :D It is disgusting alright.

lol I guess I phrased that wrongly. Do you guys want to stay in the conference room a little longer?
Not me! I want to be doing something else already. :D However if others think we should chat privately, then I would not be opposed that, because plans against some senior officers could be made. :)

Kimberly's planning to find the chief science officer and get to work on (A) carrying out the captain's orders while (B) vainly striving to form something resembling a professional relationship with anyone on this ship.

Incorrect. Physical affirmation as a tactical means to reduce anxiety and promote emotional bonds in human crewmates is eminently logical. It's why Kimberly touched Polito's shoulder and smiled at him. Reducing his anxiety will improve his performance, after all. :D

It is more effective to learn mental techniques to fight anxiety, as physical affirmation does not remove the cause. And it is also inappropriate.

More effective for Polito, sure. Wonderful as that long-term suggestion is, Kimberly's interested in short term results at the moment. Appropriateness is something the Kimberly Series is getting better at gauging, at least. Ever since the Lingerie Incident of 2339, they've paid particular attention to appropriateness and a brief physical contact of hand to arm falls well within regulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back