• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Vigilance (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay, here's the idea:

SHIIIIT! Guys I stopped getting notifications from this thread AS WELL! I literally just came here to check why are you all silent.

Must be the site getting updated... Maybe they accidentally deleted a string or something lol

1) Yes, let us push the game forwards. We do not have to, as a group, play out every single minute! We can absolutely move on to the next scene.

Definitely. You guys can separate and do your own thing... That's my intention in fact.

2) I would also like to adress "NPCs and separate stories for each" as Emily says. I can see that some of us may want to do a particular thing or talk to a particular person. Or perhaps sometimes you as DM will have an idea for just one of us, or each of us, apart from the group! How are we going to deal with this?

Alright, here's the idea. I can advance each of you at your own pace. I can have an initial post with all of your scenes in it, then you guys can reply at your own pace and I'll reply as quick as I can. It won't necessarily be more work for me, as each scene will have relatively few characters.

a) Is it something youre not interested in at all and we will focus on group action?

Nope

b) Will we mention to each other if such occasion arises and play it out here?

Sure, of course.

c) Will we play it out separately, for instance in PMs, and then post it in main thread as a whole without holding others up?

We don't have to do it in PM.

What do you guys think?

Let's go with 2 then! I hope it won't be more work cause posts are likely to be shorter.

Also, I have the thread watched. Most unfortunate. I could unwatch and rewatch it?

In my experience, the only thing to do is to periodically check your 'Watched Threads' tab in the Forum dropdown menu and make sure there aren't any bolded threads there with replies you missed. I try to check weekly at least.

In my experience, the only thing to do is to periodically check your 'Watched Threads' tab in the Forum dropdown menu and make sure there aren't any bolded threads there with replies you missed. I try to check weekly at least.
Gee thanks, I didn't know there was a tab.

Fine by me too. Though it probably means I will soon see Bradfield again. +shudders+
Is there any hot personnel I might try to pick up instead?

Fine by me too. Though it probably means I will soon see Bradfield again. +shudders+
Is there any hot personnel I might try to pick up instead?

There should be plenty lol... It's the 24th century after all, where plastic surgery and good genetics are in over-abundance. Hyuck hyuck...

Anyway, I'll try to post by tonight. AKA 12 hours from now latest.

I've got like a visual in my head for Savir that I'd like to be canon

And it's burt reynolds minus moustache minus wrinkles plus bowl cut.

I went to google Burt Reynolds in his twenties and thirties, when he had no moustache and wrinkles.
But nope.
Still don't like him.
Really.
At all.
I am traumatized.

although usually I just see your profile picture guy from Vikings as Savir. Same with Epiphany and her character

although usually I just see your profile picture guy from Vikings as Savir. Same with Epiphany and her character

I see Eph's as her character too. But I do remember Jack's pic, because you have a cat. :D

Viking guy -could- work, if somebody went and photoshopped his... hair, eyes, eybrows, outfits, and like, everything. LOL!

I tried to photoshop the cosmo burt reynolds shot to match my description but photoshop wasn't working so I just opened up mspaint and tried to do it in there

I'll spare you the time of looking at the finished product

I tried to photoshop the cosmo burt reynolds shot to match my description but photoshop wasn't working so I just opened up mspaint and tried to do it in there

I'll spare you the time of looking at the finished product
Please do. That is awfully nice of you. I AM ALREADY TRAUMATIZED. Thanks.

On the bright side, someone COULD probably photoshop Ivar into a Vulcan without huge effort.

He had this really stupid bowl cut in the first season.

alex-hoegh-andersen-vikings-759x397.jpg

I can't rotate stuff in MSpaint so to get a truly accurate model I'll just do it in Paint 3D, that way you can visualize everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back