• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Unknown Lands OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Great news. You said nothing but good things. Oh the Borg took in the Klingons as part of their collective!
once I get my coffee in me; I will finish making a character. I need to write a back story and everything.

Thank you, thank you!
No problem, though yeah, since the Borg can't do much about melee weapons I imagine they went after the Klingons as one of the first

Hello, I am interested in joining this role-play and would like to know if a Trill medical officer would be an acceptable addition to the crew. I would also be okay with playing as a Klingon, Changling, Vulcan, Betazoid, Andorian, Vorta, or Ferengi

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in joining this role-play and would like to know if a Trill medical officer would be an acceptable addition to the crew. I would also be okay with playing as a Klingon, Changling, Vulcan, Betazoid, Andorian, Vorta, or Ferengi

A Trill medical officer is okay, so would the others be (aside from maybe Ferengi, they're not very trustworthy in the series/movies.

Though the Klingons disappeared pretty early in the Borg invasion, so that might be a bit difficult

A Trill medical officer is okay, so would the others be (aside from maybe Ferengi, they're not very trustworthy in the series/movies.

Though the Klingons disappeared pretty early in the Borg invasion, so that might be a bit difficult

Okay, thanks, I wasn't sure since there is already a Trill on the crew. I will start work on a sheet ASAP.

Name: D'Artagnan

Personality: D'Artagnan is very playful. He loves to tease and joke around with other people. He is very knowledgeable about medicine, history, and old human literature. He is earnest about his work, not taking shortcuts or being lazy. He also has a strong sense of right and wrong and justice. At times, he has been known to womanize with any female he may see.

Position & rank: Medical Officer

Species: Caitian

Appearance: D'Artagnan stands at around 5'8, weighs around 148 pounds of toned muscles; he has black fur covering his body. It has bright green eyes and cat-like features similar to an ordinary house cat. Some noticeable features he has are a bit of a white tuff of fur on his head near his left ear And four fingers on each of his hands and feet, much like a cat. Another noticeable feature is his upright pointed ears, whiskers, cute pink nose and long black tail.

1550638217.pojodan_lieutenant_kesh.jpg

Family: Father: K’ress
Mother: O’lin
Older Brother(s): N’zem, A’zez, M’io, and K’zem
Older Sister(s): N’ata, K’yra, and O’landa

Friends: Anyone that can tolerate him.

Enemies: Nausicaans because they tried to kill him over a dabo game.

Background: D’Artagnan was born in Cait and is the youngest of eight children. His parents were historians and archaeologists, and he was named after a character from a human book. The young Caitian was interested in medicine and the history of humanity. He worked hard to gain an education in medicine and anthropology, learning all this from his mentor, Dr.Conrad Krauss and working with him to help in disaster areas and with Starfleet on medical emergencies. Eventually, D’Artagnan joined the Starfleet Academy and worked for a few years on the U.S.S. Kafka. His captain recommended that he join the crew of the U.S.S. Phoenix.

I decided to go with a cat person over a Trill.

Name: D'Artagnan

Personality: D'Artagnan is very playful. He loves to tease and joke around with other people. He is very knowledgeable about medicine, history, and old human literature. He is earnest about his work, not taking shortcuts or being lazy. He also has a strong sense of right and wrong and justice. At times, he has been known to womanize with any female he may see.

Position & rank: Medical Officer

Species: Caitian

Appearance: D'Artagnan stands at around 5'8, weighs around 148 pounds of toned muscles; he has black fur covering his body. It has bright green eyes and cat-like features similar to an ordinary house cat. Some noticeable features he has are a bit of a white tuff of fur on his head near his left ear And four fingers on each of his hands and feet, much like a cat. Another noticeable feature is his upright pointed ears, whiskers, cute pink nose and long black tail.

1550638217.pojodan_lieutenant_kesh.jpg

Family: Father: K’ress
Mother: O’lin
Older Brother(s): N’zem, A’zez, M’io, and K’zem
Older Sister(s): N’ata, K’yra, and O’landa

Friends: Anyone that can tolerate him.

Enemies: Nausicaans because they tried to kill him over a dabo game.

Background: D’Artagnan was born in Cait and is the youngest of eight children. His parents were historians and archaeologists, and he was named after a character from a human book. The young Caitian was interested in medicine and the history of humanity. He worked hard to gain an education in medicine and anthropology, learning all this from his mentor, Dr.Conrad Krauss and working with him to help in disaster areas and with Starfleet on medical emergencies. Eventually, D’Artagnan joined the Starfleet Academy and worked for a few years on the U.S.S. Kafka. His captain recommended that he join the crew of the U.S.S. Phoenix.

I decided to go with a cat person over a Trill.
Please post it in the right thread. But maybe add how the Borg invasion has affected him

Alrighty so now that my sheet is accepted, where would be an excellent place to start my guy off?

They're about to take off from the planet they crashed on after ending up who knows where

Only there are no patients in sickbay, since everyone has to be at their stations, in medicel personnel case, their desk, the injured had all been tended to over the course of the week and they're taking of from the planet

I see, my apologies poor bastard is gonna have a lot of paper work on his hands then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back