• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Unknown Lands OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Timeline (roughly made)
Voyager got home
5 years later: The Borg invasion begins
2 years later: started building the USS Phoenix (blueprints are top secret)
2 year later: Lost contact with the Klingons
3 years later: USS Phoenix is finished, crew gets selected/asked
1 month later: Voyager, Enterprise and Phoenix depart from Jupiter Station Drydock
Now: They're stranded in an unknown part of space after crashing and losing part of the crew, including some of the senior crew.

Last edited:
Are we free to post? It sounds like the ship is functional and ready for take-off but still in bad shape.

What class of ship is the phoenix? Or given that it's an experimental ship what class is it based on, just to get an idea of size and load out.

The deck layout is in the lore page, but officially it's a battleship, it has just as much exploration and science capabilities though

I take quality over quantity anyway, I don't need short posts that you barely can barely do anything with.

I'll post Leonard soon, had an annoying headache yesterday

I would assume so, as there are still spots open for bridge crew :)
Yes for medical. Was the security officer killed? Also does the ship have a mobile holographic medical doctor? (mobile holographic doctor?)
Also are there Klingons within that are not part of the Klingon Empire, like how Worf defected? I know there are a lot of Klingons in Star Trek that later join Starfleet, but I don't know about the timeline and if they are before or after the point we are at now? I would play a Klingon medical officer or security or whatever they want me to play. I also do not require being a bridge officer, it doesn't matter to me.

Most of the great characters in Voyager was the lower deck crew, like the doctor, 7 of 9, the cook and his girlfriend, and Tom Paris. So it wouldn't matter if I was a bridge officer or not.

But I was thinking a defected Klingon medical crew member? I am not sure.

Yes for medical. Was the security officer killed? Also does the ship have a mobile holographic medical doctor? (mobile holographic doctor?)
Also are there Klingons within that are not part of the Klingon Empire, like how Worf defected? I know there are a lot of Klingons in Star Trek that later join Starfleet, but I don't know about the timeline and if they are before or after the point we are at now? I would play a Klingon medical officer or security or whatever they want me to play. I also do not require being a bridge officer, it doesn't matter to me.

Most of the great characters in Voyager was the lower deck crew, like the doctor, 7 of 9, the cook and his girlfriend, and Tom Paris. So it wouldn't matter if I was a bridge officer or not.

But I was thinking a defected Klingon medical crew member? I am not sure.
Medical Officer (think nurse.. if you’ve seen strange new worlds, it would be Nurse Chapel):
Navigator/Pilot:
Counselor:

Above are the three “bridge” positions I see that are still open. Lower decks/standins should ideally be okay too? That’s operating under an assumption as my character is currently the standing/acting-chief-engineer.

If I read the synopsis correctly, it’s after voyager timeline since all of the “flagships” are missing. I have not seen any rules as to character race so I’m also assuming that you should be okay to make a Klingon character. Of course, I’m not the owner so they have the final say. Just trying to help :)

Last edited:
Also are the Klingons gone away to fight the White White Klingons? Because there was a period where the Klingons vanished for over "200" (I think it was 200, maybe more) years because they was having a civil war. The Klingons we know today won the war against the White White Klingons; they looked like humans but they had a gold problem, all their weapons was gold, and all they started to care about was gold. Worf said the war was a Klingon secret?

Is that why the Klingons are gone...........
or is it another reason they do not want to reveal yet?

Medical Officer:
Navigator/Pilot:
Counselor:

Above are the three “bridge” positions I see that are still open. Lower decks/standins should ideally be okay too? That’s operating under an assumption as my character is currently the standing/acting-chief-engineer.

If I read the synopsis correctly, it’s after voyager timeline since all of the “flagships” are missing. I have not seen any rules as to character race so I’m also assuming that you should be okay to make a Klingon character. Of course, I’m not the owner so they have the final say. Just trying to help :)
You have been very helpful.

When I google the White White Klingon civil war; Kor is the only thing that comes up. Kor was the leader........
for a while.

His son invents the time device, goes back in time, helps Worf, returns to his own time. Then he wants on the Council and gets Jainway to help him, and she takes the device to help get herself out of the Delta.

So by helping Worf? Did the Klingon civil war not happen?? You know? I hate time travel. lol

Also Kor was my favorite Klingon!

Last edited:
I think the Klingons are missing partly because they fled and party because they were assimilated. So given their location, unless a klingon ship did the same thing as the Phoenix, encountering one is extremely difficult (and it was a very weird issue, so unless they were mixing tech as well I don't think it was this)

Of course, unless said klingon was already hiding at Starfleet and joined the crew to hopefully find the other klingons, in that case, feel free to make one. (The most likely scenario for one to be on the ship)

As for free crew spot, the emh spot is still open too. Nurses aren't bridge crew in general, neither would a counciler be. The only bridge crew position that's still open in terms om needing to be there is the navigator/pilot.

It's set in a period after Voyager where the main enemy is the borg, Janeway is admiral and in command of Voyager, but all three ships have gone missing for different reasons, though I haven't figured out which reason Enterprise and Voyager have yet.

Of course characters can have multiple roles too, like Leonard, he studied specialized engineering so he could substitite as engineer in a pinch. Melody has had training with most weaponry, so she could double as tactical officer.

A councilor, navigator or medical staff could double as a chef (weird example, but only thing I could think of)

Hope that helps cheeseburger90210 cheeseburger90210

Last edited:
I think the Klingons are missing partly because they fled and party because they were assimilated. So given their location, unless a klingon ship did the same thing as the Phoenix, encountering one is extremely difficult (and it was a very weird issue, so unless they were mixing tech as well I don't think it was this)

Of course, unless said klingon was already hiding at Starfleet and joined the crew to hopefully find the other klingons, in that case, feel free to make one. (The most likely scenario for one to be on the ship)

As for free crew spot, the emh spot is still open too. Nurses aren't bridge crew in general, neither would a counciler be. The only bridge crew position that's still open in terms om needing to be there is the navigator/pilot.

It's set in a period after Voyager where the main enemy is the borg, Janeway is admiral and in command of Voyager, but all three ships have gone missing for different reasons, though I haven't figured out which reason Enterprise and Voyager have yet.

Of course characters can have multiple roles too, like Leonard, he studied specialized engineering so he could substitite as engineer in a pinch. Melody has had training with most weaponry, so she could double as tactical officer.

A councilor, navigator or medical staff could double as a chef (weird example, but only thing I could think of)

Hope that helps cheeseburger90210 cheeseburger90210
Great news. You said nothing but good things. Oh the Borg took in the Klingons as part of their collective!
once I get my coffee in me; I will finish making a character. I need to write a back story and everything.

Thank you, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back