• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧Star Trek✧ // ✧Star Wars✧

llSunflowerll

Dark Emperor of Destruction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey yall!!
So I've been watching Star Trek more then I should probably admit but oh well. Anyway, it's sparked in me the need to rp.
I've seen practically all of next Gen and the first couple seasons of voyager and ds9.
I've never rped Canon characters before with Star trek but I'm willing to try with more prominent characters. Otherwise I'm totally cool with ocs! I have tons that I can use.

If your me interested in the oc side of things here are some ideas I have!

A new ship launching off with an extra passenger not on any list. Said passenger wants to just go back home but with an answer they didn't want to hear. The mission they're on is already under full way and they can't risk turning around. Maybe they have to make a special meeting or have cargo thats time sensitive. Either way the passenger is stuck in a place they don't want to be. Can they find a place aboard the ship? Or will they confine themselves to their quarters till they get back home?

The USS Spartan find themselves in a first contact situation with a very touchy race. With weapons more advanced then any starfleet vessel there is no room for failure otherwise war would break out. A young man/woman from the new race is willing to stay aboard the ship to observe the starfleet personal and report back whether or not they are a threat. With a month of time will the young man/woman find a reason to stay longer or will they leave empty handed?

Now for Star wars. I've not actually seen the newest movies besides the force awakens but I have general knowledge of what happens and all that jazz.
I feel confident I can rp as Poe and Hux pretty well otherwise I'm done with just using the Canon universe.

I have two characters that I'd love to see with Kylo or Hux and knowing that would be oc x Canon, we would double. Either with a Canon x Canon or Canon x oc. I don't mind either way.

I don't really have plots for star wars but I do have characters that I can send and we can work from there!

Ok! Thank you!!! Message if you're interested and I should get back to you as soon as I can!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back