• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star of Tomorrow. A Star Wars Story.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

It is a period of peace within the galaxy. The iniquitous Sith Empire recovers from the loss of the Emperor on Dromund Kaas while the Galactic Republic seeks power through knowledge in long forgotten ruins on the jungle world of Kashyyyk. Despite the peace between them many planets still suffer at the hands of the Sith Empire.

A small group of Republic fighters accompanied by two brave Jedi knights seek answers beyond the Jedi Order's reach and enter the jungles of Kashyyyk still untested by the powers of the dark side.

Hungry for power, ambitious Darth Zycturn sets his sights on a few promising Jedi knights as potential apprentices to help in his plan of toppling the Sith Empire and The Galactic Republic using a powerful ancient artifact known as The Star of Tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC INFO: This is planned as an FxF romance plot!! /Does not have to be romance./ Keep in mind, I don't know a ton about Star Wars. More than the average person, but I'm also trying to create a new story so not everything will be exactly on point with the lore. If you're interested in this, send me a PM and we can discuss details. I might turn this into a group thing but for now I'm only accepting 1x1! I write para, mutlipara+, depending! I'm not the most consistent but I'll never do one lines. ))

LAST NOTE: Story will be rated R. No PG-13. Must be okay with strong language, gore and dark themes. Keep in mind, this is a story about two Jedi who fall down the path of the dark side. No grey balance or light side arches at the moment!!!!

4d565f0863cea311e11dd7e2eccdd914.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back