• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Knights- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Deepfish

The Fishiest of Fish in the Deepest of Depths.
Roleplay Availability
This is the Onsite OCC. There will also he a discord. Be sure to check both periodically as i am not perfect and may forget to post something on one or the other.​

2 questions :3

1. Since the span of human life has extended, do humans visibly age slower as well? For example, someone whos about 200 yrs old, do they look closer to middle-aged? or do they look elderly?
2. The maximum amount of years for a sorcerer to remain a sorcerer is 15 years, does that limitation also apply to the sorcerer/sorceress supreme?

Thank ye in advance <3

2 questions :3

1. Since the span of human life has extended, do humans visibly age slower as well? For example, someone whos about 200 yrs old, do they look closer to middle-aged? or do they look elderly?
2. The maximum amount of years for a sorcerer to remain a sorcerer is 15 years, does that limitation also apply to the sorcerer/sorceress supreme?

Thank ye in advance <3
1. Honestly thats up to the player. Life extension is achievable through medical procedures reconstructing telomeres, replacing cells with artificially created stem cells that create cloned cells of whatever they are exposed to, and a variety of small repetitive cosmetic procedures. Literally all of which is doable from the comfort of ones own home via a Vecrochamber. These will be installed in the personal chambers of each persons room in the ship. They can also serve as general first aid so long as you are not pregnant, have cancer, or a virus. In any of those cases it will inform you that it cannot function and to seek medical care from a licensed physician.

2.) yea but only kinda, the sorcerer supreme is actually in the lore. That Kooky scientist who spent three years in bridge space after injecting theirself. Yeah thats the first sorcerer and is intended to be the supreme. Added to whatever character you pick for that role will be that three year stretch all 15 years ago. (Meaning technically the injection was done 18 years ago.)

However they wouldve been stuck there for those three years until they discovered the Bridge bubble method. During that three year process they would have worked with, and likely advised the metallurgist who invented the Theolium metal…so thats another achievement for them.

Now if you’d rather do your own thing and not have to tackle those feats…i can totally say the first sorcerer is dead, their final discovery being the limits of their sorcerer power as they became the picture of the exploding lightning sorcerer.

Now if you’d rather do your own thing and not have to tackle those feats…i can totally say the first sorcerer is dead, their final discovery being the limits of their sorcerer power as they became the picture of the exploding lightning sorcerer.
No no! Thats perfect actually!

2.) yea but only kinda, the sorcerer supreme is actually in the lore. That Kooky scientist who spent three years in bridge space after injecting theirself. Yeah thats the first sorcerer and is intended to be the supreme. Added to whatever character you pick for that role will be that three year stretch all 15 years ago. (Meaning technically the injection was done 18 years ago.)

However they wouldve been stuck there for those three years until they discovered the Bridge bubble method. During that three year process they would have worked with, and likely advised the metallurgist who invented the Theolium metal…so thats another achievement for them.

Damn, that's actually pretty close to what I had in mind for my character, a sorceress who became 'stuck' in the astral plane for years (either because she couldn't figure out how to return to the physical world or found it so peaceful and/or beautiful she didn't want to) and now feels more connected to that than the material world. But, in my case, she would be far too peace-loving and zen-like to be Sorcerer Supreme, a position I imagine has strong militaristic tones, so I don't mind at all that someone took that role. I see my character as a mature, matronly person who probably has the skill, mindset, and background to be SS, but is like "nah, I'll just sit peacefully over here." SOmeone who would rather talk in a soft voice than bark orders... but will still turn shit up to 11 when needed.

In combat, her skills would focus on defense/countermeasures and maybe healing (if that's a thing you can do via astral shenanigans). I have some theories / questions about how that might work, but need to think on it a bit more. Just dropping by to plant my flag and vomit some thoughts on the page.

;) Also, discord link, please, when/if it's up. Deepfish Deepfish

Damn, that's actually pretty close to what I had in mind for my character, a sorceress who became 'stuck' in the astral plane for years (either because she couldn't figure out how to return to the physical world or found it so peaceful and/or beautiful she didn't want to) and now feels more connected to that than the material world. But, in my case, she would be far too peace-loving and zen-like to be Sorcerer Supreme, a position I imagine has strong militaristic tones, so I don't mind at all that someone took that role. I see my character as a mature, matronly person who probably has the skill, mindset, and background to be SS, but is like "nah, I'll just sit peacefully over here." SOmeone who would rather talk in a soft voice than bark orders... but will still turn shit up to 11 when needed.

In combat, her skills would focus on defense/countermeasures and maybe healing (if that's a thing you can do via astral shenanigans). I have some theories / questions about how that might work, but need to think on it a bit more. Just dropping by to plant my flag and vomit some thoughts on the page.

;) Also, discord link, please, when/if it's up. Deepfish Deepfish
The bridge dimension process is something all sorcerers must go through, so its possible to have one who actually had a longer process than the others for one reason or another. Be it personal preference or a struggle.

Healing is totally possible through astral shenanigans, it would require some medical knowledge as it is basically rearranging astral atoms, converting them to material ones, and putting them in the right place.

Defense options are actually very diverse. Ranging from erecting a wall, to blasting the target, to opening tiny portals to the astral plane to leak the energy out of the projectile. Really talented dimensional shifters can actually create Warp membranes that are basically portals. So a defense focused sorcerer would have lots of options and would still make loads of sense.

To anyone who maybe wondering where the Discord server is, don't worry. ALL of Deeps servers have vanished apparently and they are looking into it! So this is still alive !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back