• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Fox Adventures! (Seeking Space Opera themed Adventure and Romance~)

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Looking for something a little different this time around! A Star Fox RP, a proper space opera with Fox McCloud and Krystal at its center.

Basically wanting a story-based RP set in the Star Fox world, going through the basic story of the game. Corneria’s war with the tyrant Andross. In the middle of it all are Fox McCloud and Krystal, two young pilots, one tasked with forming the new Star Fox team to take the fight to Andross, the other chosen by her people to save them from destruction.

Or at least, that’s the basics. I’m hoping to play Fox while my partner played Krystal. As for other characters, we can assign those as we go along.

Literacy is a must, and I cannot stand one line responses.

If interested, shoot me a DM or respond down below and we shall discuss! Thank you and goodnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back