• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Star-Crossed Revolution OOC Discussion Page

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Plot point question: should Ekon's brother be dead, or working for Eagon?

Depends on who his brother is as a human being.

Shaharanian folk, by nature, are proud people. And, coming from a culture where strength and loyalty to the Clan take priority, most from Shaharan would sooner die than become a flunky for someone like Eagon who is honor-less and an all around douche.

But, if his time in Veilbrand had any sort of cultural effect on him and any part of his personality changed there's always a chance he could have become a flunky for Eagon. So, it's up to you.

Depends on who his brother is as a human being.

Shaharanian folk, by nature, are proud people. And, coming from a culture where strength and loyalty to the Clan take priority, most from Shaharan would sooner die than become a flunky for someone like Eagon who is honor-less and an all around douche.

But, if his time in Veilbrand had any sort of cultural effect on him and any part of his personality changed there's always a chance he could have become a flunky for Eagon. So, it's up to you.
Eagon plot point: So, yes, Eagon healed him for pragmatic reasons, and presented himself as having honor. This brother keeps his promises, but may find ways to lawyer to wording(staying by Eagon's side), but realized he screwed up badly. He's trying to find ways to subtly sabotage Eagon. Granted, he could be dead later, but is currently alive.

Eagon plot point: So, yes, Eagon healed him for pragmatic reasons, and presented himself as having honor. This brother keeps his promises, but may find ways to lawyer to wording(staying by Eagon's side), but realized he screwed up badly. He's trying to find ways to subtly sabotage Eagon. Granted, he could be dead later, but is currently alive.

That's fine with me.

Slight adjustment though, given that Eagon is a malignant narcissist and megalomaniac. In his own head the "usefulness" of any one person could never be so great as to require them to be "near" to him, be it metaphorically or literally.

But he can be part of Eagon's inner circle. That much, I'm cool with.

That's fine with me.

Slight adjustment though, given that Eagon is a malignant narcissist and megalomaniac. In his own head the "usefulness" of any one person could never be so great as to require them to be "near" to him, be it metaphorically or literally.

But he can be part of Eagon's inner circle. That much, I'm cool with.
Okay, that's fine by me. But this is Ekon's brother's emotion right now:

GojiBean GojiBean , before I post, are we meant to write in first person POV?

You can write in whatever tense and style you're most comfortable with.

I'm experimenting with a split narrative concept. First part is my character's inner thoughts from their perspective, the rest of the post will be classic 3rd person.

Still hiring? I've psychically conjured a character

-

Nonoo9999999 1.jpg
Artist: Nonoo9999999

Name: Delia Millstone

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 112 lb

Former Occupation: Messenger

Personality: Delia is a spirited young lass who often found herself the emotional anchor for her loved ones (before they all went and kicked the bucket). With a chipper but headstrong attitude on her sleeve, she brings home an energy to take on the world even when things seem their most dire. But the times have changed, and beneath that friendly bravado her heart cracks a little every time something goes wrong. And yet, her weakness cannot show -- if ever she comes crumbling down, she fears she may never recover. Can a smile be both real and fake? She prefers not to dwell on such thoughts.

Biography: Delia never liked to sit around in one place. In her childhood, she helped run errands primarily as a delivery person -- both of her parents had unfortunately succumbed to a contagious illness years before Eagon's violent coup. She spent the later half of her adolescent life under the care of her uncle's side of the family, where she helped to receive and move reagents for his apothecary business. Sparing little attention to the trade is among one of her several regrets in life, as that kind of herbal know-how would've been much appreciated in the current era.

In the early days of the new reign, her uncle had sent her away on a long delivery, far away from home. That was her second regret. She had been too naive at the time to see it, but he had planned to perish with his home when the armies marched on their city border, and did not want her getting entangled in the chaos that would ensue. The address was non-existent, of course. The letter, she found as she opened it, was one of farewell.

A decade later, and her penchant for delivery has persisted in Runedal. It's not what it used to be -- now it was just an excuse to hang out with the locals and feed her own lonely soul. Deep down, she knows that something must change. She just doesn't know how yet.

Last edited:
Still hiring? I've psychically conjured a character

-

View attachment 1125019
Artist: Nonoo9999999

Name: Delia Millstone

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 112 lb

Former Occupation: Messenger

Personality: Delia is a spirited young lass who often found herself the emotional anchor for her loved ones (before they all went and kicked the bucket). With a chipper but headstrong attitude on her sleeve, she brings home an energy to take on the world even when things seem their most dire. But the times have changed, and beneath that friendly bravado her heart cracks a little every time something goes wrong. And yet, her weakness cannot show -- if ever she comes crumbling down, she fears she may never recover. Can a smile be both real and fake? She prefers not to dwell on such thoughts.

Biography: Delia never liked to sit around in one place. In her childhood, she helped run errands primarily as a delivery person -- both of her parents had unfortunately succumbed to a contagious illness years before Eagon's violent coup. She spent the later half of her adolescent life under the care of her uncle's side of the family, where she helped to receive and move reagents for his apothecary business. Sparing little attention to the trade is among one of her several regrets in life, as that kind of herbal know-how would've been much appreciated in the current era.

In the early days of the new reign, her uncle had sent her away on a long delivery, far away from home. That was her second regret. She had been too naive at the time to see it, but he had planned to perish with his home when the armies marched on their city border, and did not want her getting entangled in the chaos that would ensue. The address was non-existent, of course. The letter, she found as she opened it, was one of farewell.

A decade later, and her penchant for delivery has persisted in Runedal. It's not what it used to be -- now it was just an excuse to hang out with the locals and feed her own lonely soul. Deep down, she knows that something must change. She just doesn't know how yet.

Hoyo!

Absolutely!

Character approved! You can post for her whenever you're ready!

Cheers!

I'm gonna try to post tomorrow since work's been so friggin' hectic this week.

Oh, and just so everyone knows, I'm not a stickler for frequent posting.

Life comes first. If you need to take a few days between posts, that's cool with me. The RP will only as fast as it needs to.

Cheers!

GojiBean GojiBean if it's okay, I'm just going to reply after you, because I often get too enthusiastic about posting and post too often.

Sounds good!

My little fly on the wall is being... Well, a fly on the wall. XD

If anyone wants to go poke her for conversation, feel free. Just keep expectations low.

And I may be a bit slow this week as I'm busy

No worries!

Life happens.

We'll mostly just be hanging out at the tavern for now so there's plenty of time to hop in on interactions when you have the spare time.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get the married couple's post done after work tonight. Or tomorrow. Depends on what time I manage to get home.

Sorry for the delay in posting i''ll get something up today or in the next few days

No worries!

Take your time!

I'm not going anywhere any time soon, and neither is the RP!

We move forward as life allows here.

Cheers!

Sorry for my lack of response. I've been having a rough time over the past few days. I'll work on something now. I just have to read back to remind myself what everyone else has written.

Sorry for my lack of response. I've been having a rough time over the past few days. I'll work on something now. I just have to read back to remind myself what everyone else has written.

All good.

November's been a weird month for me for some reason, so I get it.. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back