• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stan Lee's Dream Academy

BerryBitterWomen

UwU Hello this is BerryBitterWomen, in my sweetest mood with an added cream and sugar today. I like to start a roleplay group, this is based on marvel but you get to roleplay as the child of a marvel superhero...the child or you're going to be using is based on your ship, but however I can't have a bunch of Steve x Bucky clones on this roleplays..however you can sibling in this roleplay but you must ask the person who got the ship first...it kinda like First come-Frist served, however, if you guys start causing an unnecessary drama over it than I have to close down the ship for a while. The academy is from 9th grade up to 12th grade, The academy is just a regular Academy is not really a super-hero school.

Rules!
1. Same-sex couples' children, to make this part really fun you can create a bio-child based on Same-Sex couple, I know it probably not possible in real life but I think it more fun.
2. You are allowed to make an adopted child, what if your ship wants to adopt instead making their own child?
3. Please respect other people's ships, if you want to make a half-sibling child oc ask the first person if they can use the character.
4. You can only have one of, it because of it easier to keep track and to make room for other people.
5. For now, let start off with three child ocs per ships.
0. You can only have one oc, so I can keep record.
7. For ships..all parent must be at least the same age or a year older the age limit is 28+, (Not the character, you can make the character older.) also no incest please, they must not be blood-related in anyways I don't care if [Character is Name's fifth cousin.] please no incest couple, I'm sorry
8. I'm sorry if your ship is a canon please don't force people to split their oc's parent, no one going to want that, I don't care if it canon just don't complain about someone shipping.
10. Before you start I'll post a thread so you can post your oc there.
11. Please be patience, with slow responses.

Character Taken________
Tony X Steve Roger- [1/3]
Loki - [1/3]
Strange- [1/3]
Bucky- [1/3]

Last edited:
Here the Oc's list

The Dormatory's living room.
This is where everyone starting off at, the dormitory's living room, the living room includes a kitchen built and generously given to the academy by Tony Stark, The T.V with over 1,000 channels and even more, video game consoles along with a library of many possible video game almost anyone can imagine. The living room also include each a personal key only for your locker in the Living Room only, to get into your room you have to use your tongue on the tongue scanner (which clean itself after uses.) Next to the doorway, it a computer screen where you can alas pick your dorm on your very first day and your dormmates.

Dara opens her door exiting her dorm room, She yawns and straightens her pajamas. She walks over to the kitchen and dug for her Vanilla Pepsi. "Is it not in here??" She groans as she slams the fridge door. "Ok, I'll go to the corner store this weekend." She spotted the empty couch and jump on it but ended up falling down, she shouted, "I call the T.V!" Dara got up than slump on the couch. "What on Disney channel today?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back