• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom stalking jack the ripper || book series rp!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
the likeliness of someone recognizing this series is SO slim but! i need to try!
my name is elyse, i am a student in college and living in the cdt/cst timezone!
i major in the forensic sciences, though i am also working on pursuing what may be a more farfetched dream of
going into an acting career. i was born in september, my zodiac sign is a virgo. i love literature and writing, i've been
attempting to write my own novel, though it's a slow process. i've been dabbling in creative writing ever since i was
in... middle school, maybe? i started getting into dungeons and dragons and DMing mini-sessions with my friends
and that was when i found my love for writing, i think. entering high school, tumblr brought me into the world of
roleplay, which i thought was utterly thrilling. i have been roleplaying ever since my freshman year of high school,
which may not be too many years, but i like to think of myself as an advanced literate writer! i add a lot of care and
detail into my writing and my characters, my reply length fluctuates depending on how much is needed for a scene,
but i can write over 2000 words or under 800. i tend to mirror my partner's writing style, more often than not, so don't
worry about having to write a million and one words. i like to say i'm pretty friendly outside of roleplay, i truly enjoy
making a friendship out of my writing partners instead of it feeling like i'm emailing a professor each time i try and
talk to a partner. i talk, a lot, so if you're cool with it, i tend to rant about my day, my schoolwork, our story, our characters,
the song i've been listening to, this tiktok audio that's been stuck in my head for the past four days, literally everything
and anything that comes to mind. aside from all that, i don't think there's much else to note about me?
i'm looking for a plot based around kerri maniscalco's stalking jack the ripper quartet. i'm absoslutely obsessed
with this series and i'd love to write a story in it! i have an oc of my own i'd love to muse against someone's
thomas cresswell or even another oc! i just adore the theme of the story and if we even want to bring both
audrey rose and thomas into the story, i can totally muse audrey rose! doubling is so cool with me and if someone
were to write this with me, i'd owe you EVERYTHING.
i write both here and on discord! leave a message here or reach out and i'll get back to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back