• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom St. Vladimir's (Grand ReOpening)

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.

St. Vladimir's Academy

Intro
St. Vladimir's is a school for vampires, located in the unreachable forests of Montana. The atendees include moroi and dhampirs. Moroi are full fledged vampires who are born with an affinity for earth, fire, water or air. It's very rare that one be born with spirit, it being a lost affinity. They still drink blood and have to see a feeder at least once a week. These feeders know what it is they're doing, so there's no need to feel bad. They're said to be beautiful, tall and slim, doing away with any of those ridiculous accusations about them sparkling in the sunlight. While sunlight isn't particularly good for them, they won't com-bust and erupt into flames. Dhampirs are half vampire half human, born from other Dhampirs and Moroi. Their sole purpose in life is to train to be able to protect Moroi. However, recently dhampirs and moroi have been training side by side. While you must attend classes, you may also leave but with a veteran dhampir at all times, regardless if you're dhampir or moroi. This is only because there are still Strigoi out there and even though they haven't bothered St. Vlad's for years, they could still be out there. Strigoi are the total opposite of Moroi. They're half-dead and disgusting creatures; an abomination to nature. They go around killing and draining for sport and don't care about anyone or anything. They're undead, immortal, and made instead of born. You don't need to know how, for your protection and the others around you. So, welcome to St. Vlads! Oh, and class starts at 19:30.
Roles

(Are in the OOC if you decide to join)
Info
This rp won't be based on first come first serve. Too many of my precious rp's have died because I've let people who weren't up for the commitment in Dx Partially my fault too since I didn't vet any of them but whatever. It'll be content based as well as some other stuff. If you're interested, let me knowwww. Also, you don't need to know anything about Vampire Academy to join.

Join the Discord! I get notifs from this when people have questions a lot faster
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Thanks for your guys interest!

If you’ll just follow the link Epip posted, you’ll be able to stay posted.

Also, at the moment we need males to try and stay equal. Though if needed, I can accommodate more roles.

I just want everything equal.

*falls to knees upon seeing that this is now closed* noooooooo. My one weakness has been discovered. My life force was drawn from the hope that I shall find a Vampire Academy-esque roleplays to join. But now, I have lost the will to live. Go on without me.

*she dies as the dramatic music takes over*

*falls to knees upon seeing that this is now closed* noooooooo. My one weakness has been discovered. My life force was drawn from the hope that I shall find a Vampire Academy-esque roleplays to join. But now, I have lost the will to live. Go on without me.

*she dies as the dramatic music takes over*

WAIT NO IT IS COME BACK I HAVE TO CHANGE THE TITLE KAKDPEIRNDOSOEBD

*she stands up and dusts off her clothing, walking over to the hidden CD player and turning off the music*

Well that was easy. Anywhoooo, where may I find the character sheet for this roleplay?

I already read the whole page while I was exploring ^^. So, can I go ahead and just post my application or is there an audition process of sorts?

/oh, and discord is usually not very compatible with my devices. It loves to not work when I need it to/

You can just post an application! When you’re done I’ll look it over and you can post~

Huh... we’ll have to figure out how to keep you in the loop then.

Is the roleplays itself in the discord? If so, I can certainly keep trying to make it work. Not that I won't as it stands, however

Oh no it’s on rpn. We use discord as the ooc instead. Idk it’s convenient. If anything important happens i can pm you if it doesn’t work. I just don’t want you to feel left out Dx

She’s perfect!

Just like another of the guardians in the rp.

Only thing is her age lol they’re seniors now at st vlads other than that, i love her.

Did I not change her friggin age? Sorry, I used the base format from another bio I had and I guess I forgot to change it fml

Alright everything looks better now lol

Just so you’re aware, there’s no pets allowed at St. Vlads so that’s just something that’s mentioned right?

I probably just didn’t see it but regardless, you’re accepted.

Just give me a few hours to decide what to do next in the rp and you can post!

Alrighty! Is there a thread you can link me to so that I can read up and get a grasp on the mood and everyone's characters?

Thank you! I've luckily managed to pinpoint who I think Shiro could get along with. This should be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back