• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝓢𝓽. 𝓘𝓷𝓮̀𝓼 𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓶𝔂 ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Definitely fine. He can utilize anything he must in order to speak with the other students (book, phone translator, etc). On the other hand, teachers are more than likely to understand English due to their background (meaning they must have taken English class or some teachers may have been culinary chefs/patisserie).
definitely, maybe it's for the more "elite" members of the academy since he may not think he is treated seriously if he doesn't have a convo with his peers?

Is everyone meeting in the reception area before the gym class or are they allowed to have already put their things away and head straight to the gym?
They can head straight in the gym if they'd like and attend PE. PE will more than likely be like your choice of what you want to do/play (basketball, walking, etc)

How did you guys tag users in your posts? Rip, I don't even know how to @ anyone unless it's a direct reply

How did you guys tag users in your posts? Rip, I don't even know how to @ anyone unless it's a direct reply
It will be @their username. Using this code here, you can copy and paste this and mention me for an example.
Code:
@Sign
and it'll give them a notification :)
smooshie smooshie (make sure you spell their username correctly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back