• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-SS's Official Search- Always Open! ^-^

Shadow Shifter

Wraith of the darkness
I'm looking for RP partners. Evidently, you are too!

So I'll tell you what you might wanna know about me:

• My time zone is UTC -7, or MST. I'm most active from 12:00 pm to 12:30 am. 
  • My opening posts to an RP will generally be long, but I can consistently write about 2-3 paragraphs.
  • I can usually respond every day, multiple times a day. 
  • Thread or PM, either one works for me.
  • If I need to be gone for a while, I will tell you. 
  • I can double!
  • If we do romance, I only do MxF. Platonic relationships are cool with me too. 
  • I have no preference of gender. I will play as either one. 
  • I will not usually have images in my Character Sheets, sorry.
  • I don't like to use Conor characters. 

What I'd like from you:

• Give me a way to respond, please. So usually no one-liners.
  • No cursing please. 
  • Good grammar. When you have good grammar, I'm happy.
  • Communication: Tell me what you want. Give criticism or tips if you wish. I'll do the same for you. I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Now we come to the good stuff: The genres, fandoms and pairings part! I'll rate everything from 1-5 asterisks, 1 being I'm not super interested in it right now, 5 meaning that I really want to do it. I'm flexible, so talk to me and we can make some cool stuffs! :D

There's some things I won't do, though. Vampires, classic werewolves, zombies, post apocalyptic settings, super dark themes, demons and angels, gods, or Greek mythology, etc. I never had a desire to do RPs with these concepts and I doubt I ever will. :P

Settings/Themes:
Medieval*****
Fantasy***
Historical***
Modern/Realistic**
Action***
Romance****
Adventure *****

Fandoms:
Avatar: Last Airbender, and Avatar: Legend of Korra**
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings**
Star Wars****
(Including KOTOR and
Star Wars the Clone Wars)

Attack On Titan (The anime)***

Book fandomishness:
Warriors****
Redwall**
Ranger's Apprentice***

Pairings: (Italicized means I prefer that position. If neither have italics then I don't have a preference.)

Royalty x Servant/Guard****
Servant x Servant/Guard****
Traveler x Townsperson*****
Mercenary x Mercenary/Soldier*****
Assassin x Target*
Human x Mythical Creature***
Master x Servant/Slave*
Street Urchins***
Roommates****
Students**
Best Friends***
Neko x Human**

I will do many other pairings, just ask! I have some beginnings of plots for some of these. ^-^

So, if you like anything that you see here, please tell me! I look forward to roleplaying with ya. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your definition of a "classic" werewolf? Mine would be the medieval (actual historically-based) era through early 1800s versions, not what Hollywood has done to them. 

Sorry for taking so long to reply! I've been helping with some family issues that have come up, and my internet has been out of order until just recently. 

What's your definition of a "classic" werewolf? Mine would be the medieval (actual historically-based) era through early 1800s versions, not what Hollywood has done to them. 

Honestly I know very little about the history of werewolves, having had little interest in them. I suppose my definition of a 'classic' werewolf would be those that appear in Hollywood, though.

I'd like to hear more about the historical version though, if you want to shoot me a PM. 

Hey there, I'm Never!

I was wondering what you had in mind for a couple things, especially historical and Redwall. Also medieval/fantasy, royalty x servant/guard, human/mythical creature, and street urchins, possibly. I'm more interested in the first couple, but can't hurt to ask about the others. I have a few plots/concepts of my own saved up if you'd like me to share, though the page they're on is still very wip.

I'm interested in these:

Traveler x TownspersonMercenary x Mercenary/SoldierAssassin x TargetHuman x Mythical Creature

The Hobbit/ Lord of the Rings

Sorry if the text is in multiple sizes, something weird is happening.

Hey! I don't know if you're still looking for a partner, but I'd be really interested in either doing a RoyaltyxServant RP or a Warriors RP. Let me know if I need to shoot you a PM!

Howdy!

I am Rain and I am located in Central Time! I post multiple times a day except for weekends and can double! I am a huge fan of fantasy settings and love to have a detailed roleplay with plot twists, battles, and more! I would be more than open to trying any of your settings and any of your pairings. If you are craving a certain RP, I would be more than happy to oblige!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back