• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Springtime means new stories and new friends

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
Hello! I'm Jinx, and I love to make up stories. No, I didn't have a healthy coping mechanism as a child, why do you ask?
Anyway.
I have always enjoyed the summertime coming of age films, y'know? I want to do that. I want that, and I'm sure someone on here does too! But since we don't go outside and spend all of our time on the internet with strangers, that's never going to happen. So lets make a couple of oc's have the summertime coming of age moments that we cant get both because of lockdown AND because of maybe a little bit of social anxiety.
I do have a few ideas, just basic things that we could talk about and flesh out. And i'd love to hear your ideas, too! AND!!! Any of these plots could contain the 🌟gay✨!

I don't have many requirements for rp partners except to be comfortable with cursing and whatnot, and to be able to type out at least a paragraph-length response. i know sometimes things get slow and only a sentence or two is all you can do, and that's fine! But it's really boring if thats all anything is. Ya feel? Yeah.
Anyway.
PM me if you're interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back