Other Spread the joy of pets!

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
I find myself in an endless state of exam depression. What can cure this? PETS!

Show me them all! I even have a fuzzball of my own, Barney!

He likes hats:
IMG_5117.JPG

Big sticks:
IMG_5118.JPG

And his best fren, Fred:
IMG_5119.PNG

And god save us all when he wants something and gives this look...
IMG_5120.JPG IMG_5121.JPG IMG_5122.JPG

Share share share!! Stories, pictures - I want em all!

Look at she
Her is the captain now
a_cat_in_another_dimension_by_therockinception-d80wwgs.jpg

Huskies are awesome, but Malamutes? That's where it's at :hearteyes: (of course, I do love my cocker spaniel xD)

I have a question to you and the others...

Do dogs have individual personalities? Or are dogs within the same sub-species pretty much act the same?

I have a question to you and the others...

Do dogs have individual personalities? Or are dogs within the same sub-species pretty much act the same?
Sub-species tend to come with the same general temperaments, but they're definitely individuals in their own right, believe me, no two dogs are the same.

Sub-species tend to come with the same general temperaments, but they're definitely individuals in their own right, believe me, no two dogs are the same.

I used to have this dog back when I lived in Philippines. He has got to be the most friendly animal I've ever known. He never gets hostile to anyone and is always very enthusiastic whenever he sees other people, greeting them with his paws...

I want a dog that's like that.

I used to have this dog back when I lived in Philippines. He has got to be the most friendly animal I've ever known. He never gets hostile to anyone and is always very enthusiastic whenever he sees other people, greeting them with his paws...

I want a dog that's like that.
That's my Barney. He's a spaniel so they adore companionship and follows me like a shadow. He's also extremely smart so he's been really easy to train as well, gives you a high five and says please xD

P1030597.jpg
Actually my brother's but ssh don't snitch.
His name is Cookie.
We got him from another family who couldn't take care of him anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back