• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

penandpaper23

“I rather think he knew anyway.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! :3 Spooky season can be year-round; I’m looking for a partner who’s interested in a vampire- or werewolf-themed RP. I’m a literate, multi-paragraph writer who is generally able to respond frequently throughout the week, if not multiple times a day. I don’t specify paragraph or word counts, but value quality over quantity when it comes to replies! To this end I may ask for a writing sample, and if so would send one of my own in return if requested.

Further details below in the type of partner I’m looking for:
  • 25+ preferred, though 21+ is a must; I will not RP with anyone under 21, regardless of content.
  • Literate, 3rd person writing style (past or present tense is fine, as long as it’s consistent).
  • Willing to plot/world-build and chat OOC.
  • If romance is involved (nice, but not a necessity), FxF or MxM pairings preferred.
  • Please respect my time, and I’ll respect yours—I’m very aware that life can unexpectedly get in the way, but if there’s no activity IC and OOC for a few weeks without an explanation and/or communication stops entirely, I’ll consider interest lost.
The scenarios I’m currently looking for are:
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire (or Werewolf) x Hunter/Slayer
I have an expanding list of adaptable OCs, which I’d be happy to share if we connect further! Please PM me if you’re interested, and thanks for your time! 😄

Last edited:
Hi! :3 In honor of October being just around the corner, I’m looking for a partner who’s interested in a vampire-themed RP. I’m a literate, multi-paragraph writer who is generally able to respond frequently throughout the week, if not multiple times a day. I don’t specify paragraph or word counts, but value quality over quantity when it comes to replies!

Further details below in the type of partner I’m looking for:
  • Must be 23+ (25+ preferred, but please no one under 23!)
  • Literate, 3rd person writing style (past or present tense is fine, as long as it’s consistent)
  • Willing to plot/world-build and chat OOC
  • If romance is involved (nice, but not a necessity), FxF or MxM pairings preferred
The scenarios I’m currently looking for are:
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Hunter/Slayer
I have a few adaptable OCs, which I’d be happy to share if we connect further! Please PM me if you’re interested, and thanks for your time! 😄
Hihi. I would like to try my hand at writing with you. I believe I meet the criteria, and I have been looking for a mxm a/o vampire stories.
I am interested.
Please let me know if you are as well.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Bump—I’ve now got some werewolf OCs to throw into the mix, too!

Hi! What type of world setting or scenario are you imagining? Or at least modern/ high fant/low fantasy ?

Hi! What type of world setting or scenario are you imagining? Or at least modern/ high fant/low fantasy ?
Hi! I tend to prefer modern, but I'm not opposed to fantasy (any range) or some historical settings.

Would you be interested in a werewolf x vampire based at a college fro magical beings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back