• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [[SPOILERS]] Avengers: Endgame

demdo_demi

Back for more!
(New Edit.)
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD FOR AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR. THIS IS YOUR SECOND WARNING, THEREFORE IF YOU CONTINUE READING, YOU HAVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR SPOILERS. I USED TO BE THE KIND OF GUY WHO DIDN’T MIND SPOILERS, BUT YOU WON’T ENJOY THIS FILM IF YOU’RE SPOILED.

Thanos did it. He wiped out half of the universe. Tony and Nebula are stranded on Titan while Steve, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, Rocket, Okoye, Rhodey, and Shuri are in Wakanda. Thanos has disappeared, along with the corrupted Infinity Gauntlet. He won. Thanos got the future he envisioned.
Balanced.

But this is all wrong. Worlds across the universe are falling apart. Families separated, economies crashed, and even worse, on Earth, the Avengers have been blamed by the UN again. Beyond Earth, countless planets are under attack due to the loss of the Nova Corps and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

The Avengers are heading to the Compound, where they will meet up with Senator Ross and discuss the events in New York and Edinburgh, and why they decided to hide in Wakanda.

Tony and Nebula need to find a way off of Titan, however they have yet to agree on a destination.

It seems all is lost, but that’s up to the decisions you make as Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
Good luck, Avengers.

(Edit: As I’ve been writing out the plot outline, I’ve decided to add the heroes who vanished.)
Role Claimers: [Max 3 for each role]
[Wakanda]
Steve Rogers -
Bruce Banner -
Thor Odinson - Coldpopz Coldpopz
Rocket -
Okoye -
James Rhodes -
Natasha Romanoff -
Shuri -

[Titan]
Tony Stark/Iron Man -
Nebula -

[Vanished]
Peter Parker/Spider-Man -
King T’Challa/Black Panther -
Bucky Barnes/White Wolf -
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch -
Teen Groot -
Peter Quill/Star-Lord -
Mantis -
Drax -
Doctor Stephen Strange -
Nick Fury -
Maria Hill -

Alright, it’s been a while since I was on RPNation, so you may have to help me out occasionally. If I forgot to include anything, feel free to tell me.

Roles, right.
Here’s the rules for the roles.
You can claim up to 3 characters max, so I can go “I want Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, and Bruce Banner.”
You do not automatically get the characters, but you are put on the list for people interested for the role. Only three people can claim a character. Now, in the end, you will only get 2 characters max.

So the first person to claim Steve Rogers is the only person allowed to make the character sheet. If I like it, they’re Steve Rogers. Done and done. If they decide to quit before the Roleplay begins, the other two claimers can fight to the death for the role.
Well, you can do that, or you can be polite and civilized about it.
If the guy playing Steve Rogers quits DURING the Roleplay, the other claimers can take the role, or I will take the role myself.

If you were one of the claimers, but you already are playing two roles, you can either deny the role or replace one of your 2 with Steve. Maybe someone has 1 role, you could give your replaced role to them.

If there is no one with 1 role or no one who wants the old role, I’ll just take it.

Hopefully that’s understandable. I’m on mobile in a moving car, miles away from my laptop, so yeah that’s a-spicey meatbol.

Now who am I playing?
Anyone not listed in roles and anyone who drops out.

Yeah. Cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back