• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spirit Animal

Calibutcher

Did you think me Defeated?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ever wondered what your Spirit Animal is? I have a way for anyone to find out but it is a journey. You have to put all your trust into animals not knowing which one may end up being a version of yourself and perhaps your new Best Friend. Join me the Spirit Walker my friends call me Eddie though and see where our adventure takes us and who you are as a spirit animal. My own Ibex Tellahu joins me on almost all my adventures now. But to find your spirit animal you have to start in a very interesting place....

The Worlds Zoo Where they have every Animal on this Planet. and if you know the right people they have some animals that do not exist in the typical world.

Oh i confused the ibex with the okapi for a moment there

EclipseRising said:
Are you still accepting?
Yes I can still get you in. I'll tag you in the thread be sure to read all the OOC stuff as we are still hashing out this world. And if you have any questions after reading all that ask away

JustSmile said:
I'd love to join!!!!
Im looking to get more people in if you are still interested

Infactuated said:
Interested :)
I have some room if your interested im looking to get some more people in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back