• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spider-Man: ATSV RP, Anyone?

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! You might have seen me popping up around on this site from time to time. I go through phases of checking RP Nation and then disappearing for a bit if RPs on here fizzle out. But I'm always around on Discord to chat and RP!

To anyone I've written with in the past that would like to start anew or continue: feel free to drop me a message! I'd love to hear from you all again!

Anyway, getting to it. Yes, this thread is copied from my musicians search (linked in case you were interested in looking) and edited to fit this craving. So, sorry if you've read bits of this before!

I just recently watched Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, and I have to say, I am obsessed. Especially with Spider-Punk/Hobie Brown. If you could play him for me, I'd love you forever. <3 I'd be willing to try and write as any of the other characters in return for you. Perhaps even doubling up if you wanted to play an OC as well, so we can both play an OC each!

A little about me:
  • I'm Inquieta, Inq, or Nic. I'm happy to be called any of those three, so take your pick!
  • I'm 26 years old.
  • I'm from the East of England (so timezone GMT/BST).
  • I go by they/them pronouns.
  • I'd prefer to write with people over eighteen for comfort.
  • I write any gender character and any gender pairing for romantic relationships, though I greatly prefer writing male characters.
  • All of my characters are 18+.
  • I write third person, and I habitually switch between past and present tense though I'm working on this!
  • I'd consider myself literate, but I will write anywhere from a paragraph to three pages in response - depending on what I have to work with! I'll never reply with one-liners!
  • Very happy to chat out of character alongside the roleplay - actually, I prefer it! If this isn't something you'd like, just let me know, and I'll keep the conversation solely about the roleplay.
  • Happy to write on either RP Nation, Discord, or Google Docs!

I think that's all for now. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to drop me a message! I hope to hear from some of you soon! :)

Heya, just curious if you were still open to write something with Spider-Man! If so then I would like to discuss some stuff with you.

Hi all! You might have seen me popping up around on this site from time to time. I go through phases of checking RP Nation and then disappearing for a bit if RPs on here fizzle out. But I'm always around on Discord to chat and RP!

To anyone I've written with in the past that would like to start anew or continue: feel free to drop me a message! I'd love to hear from you all again!

Anyway, getting to it. Yes, this thread is copied from my musicians search (linked in case you were interested in looking) and edited to fit this craving. So, sorry if you've read bits of this before!

I just recently watched Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, and I have to say, I am obsessed. Especially with Spider-Punk/Hobie Brown. If you could play him for me, I'd love you forever. <3 I'd be willing to try and write as any of the other characters in return for you. Perhaps even doubling up if you wanted to play an OC as well, so we can both play an OC each!

A little about me:
  • I'm Inquieta, Inq, or Nic. I'm happy to be called any of those three, so take your pick!
  • I'm 26 years old.
  • I'm from the East of England (so timezone GMT/BST).
  • I go by they/them pronouns.
  • I'd prefer to write with people over eighteen for comfort.
  • I write any gender character and any gender pairing for romantic relationships, though I greatly prefer writing male characters.
  • All of my characters are 18+.
  • I write third person, and I habitually switch between past and present tense though I'm working on this!
  • I'd consider myself literate, but I will write anywhere from a paragraph to three pages in response - depending on what I have to work with! I'll never reply with one-liners!
  • Very happy to chat out of character alongside the roleplay - actually, I prefer it! If this isn't something you'd like, just let me know, and I'll keep the conversation solely about the roleplay.
  • Happy to write on either RP Nation, Discord, or Google Docs!

I think that's all for now. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to drop me a message! I hope to hear from some of you soon! :)
hello! are you still open for spider-verse? i love writing hobie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back