• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Thunder Spider Samourai
Verite Verite Charles Babel Charles Babel Karcen Karcen

Zenitsu followed Shang Chi to the middle row,then quickly sat down,with his Nezuko plush doll in tow.

He looked at the doll he made after the image of the girl he loved despite her being a demon. He vowed to protect her and help Tanjiro turn her back into a human. He vowed to protect his friends and comrades.

Now,as the Thunder Spider Samourai,he vowed to protect the inocent. But now that he is part of the spider society...
"If we are part of this..."Spider society...does that mean we have to protect other worlds too?" he asked Shang Chi.

His mentor and adopted gramps, Jigoro Kuwajima, the former Thunder Hashira was made aware of his pupil's newfound powers.
He received a letter from Gramps. He was shocked and worried at first but told him to use his powers for good. He remembered the words he wrote.

"With great power come great responsibility. "

Alot on his hands. Zenitsu was terrified. He hugged his Nezuko plush doll.

Zheng Shang-Chi - The Invincible Spider-Man
Interactions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

1689221726976.png
"Huh? Uh... hah," Shang-Chi blinked as Zenitsu spoke to him. Rubbing his head idly, the seasoned hero took a moment to produce a response to that. "No, uh, for the most part, you're good to just keep minding your own business and tend to your own world. But I mean, you can if you want to, I guess. Or you can just pop into a friend's world and get a cup of coffee if you want. Hard enough to protect your own home after all, so under normal circumstances it'd be pretty unreasonable to expect that of other people, but unfortunately, we are not in normal circumstances right about now."

Too bad he didn't have a burger and fries on hand to help him explain this whole multiverse business, but he'd make do.

"I guess if you're new to this whole thing, that means the Society took note of you for a while now. Bit by a crazy spider, right? Yeah, that happened to most of us," he continued, gesturing toward all the other countless heroes pouring into the Auditorium. "They were content to just leave you alone, but like I posited, whatever's going on that our boss, that guy over there on stage, feels inclined to call us up, even reserves like you and some of the other wide-eyed freshmen here, that can only mean we're in a bit of a crisis. No pressure."

"At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works."

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Thunder Spider Samourai
Verite Verite Charles Babel Charles Babel Karcen Karcen
"I can do that? Go visit other worlds?" Visit other worlds to save them or just visit them? "Worlds with out any demons?" It was still overwelming but sounded great. Maybe he could take Tanjiro, Inosuke and even Nezuko yo other worlds.
"I was bitten by a demon spider. It's a good thing that I didn't end up turning into one of those creepy humain headed spiders..." he added. He continue yo listening to Shangai Chi while looking at the stage.
"That 's the big boss up there, right? Yes, I was n' t aware of this place so it must be important as to why they summoned me."

Alex Raynold (shiver form)
full shiver.png

Shiver throws one of his limbs, whipping himself into the sky. This place was giving the two heroes a shiver.
The symbiote landed, making a strange splashing noise before the bits crawled back unto the main body.
In front of his stood what looks like a woman with a purple flaming head that he saw her turn off, making him think she's a symbiote too. Next to her stood a shorter kid, maybe around Alec's age.

"Why's he so yellow."

Shiver took a menacing step towards the two, "what is this place."

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Karcen Karcen

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Thunder Spider Samourai
Verite Verite Karcen Karcen wigi wigi Charles Babel Charles Babel
Zenitsu jumped in surprised as he heard a splashing sound behind him.
He turned nervously to face another purple being." That's....That's...That's the way I dress..."Zenitsu replied to the being."And my hair is like this because I was hit by lightning." He added. "What are you?!" he asked the symbiote.

Mary Jane Watson
Spider Rider
Mentions:

7a46a8aab63047df43da1ca52ea95158.jpg

" Well you got here do nothings stopping you from going wherever your want. I like to stay in my home. " Mary said with a shrug her reasoning to not traveling was that she didn't want other world to deal with what hers did. Heaven and hell would no doubt love to call upon other worlds for their fight.

Marry loomed yo the spider than had come to her and the crybaby who was managing to not cry. Really it seemingly had been just the rider that made him cry. Well he wasn't the first to cry upon seeing the rider. The boy that came to them was one of those that useda symbiote which was to often asking for trouble. While Mary didn't have any in her world she heard stories of the issues they caused.

" A symbiote user, life from the stars that grants power for a cost. It is like having another person in your head that whidpers to you and gives you power but can take your body and in some cases influence you " Mary explained " never been a fan of working with something not chained and bound" while she was similar to the spider that was in the symbiote her extra was held down his wrath and personslty suppressed below hers.

Alex Reynold (human form)
shiver.pngShiver shifts and cracks before uncovering his host and shifting over to his Alex's shoulder. The kid walks towards the two heroes. "Hey, I'm the one asking questions here, yellow head. Some weird dude wearing red and black jumped me before tossing me in a portal, he kept talking to himself saying he's the perfect mixture of "Deadpool and Spider-Man" doesn't even matter who those two are, kept talking to a wall like he's talking to a damn audience before throwing a smoke bomb and disappearing."
He looks at the ghost rider ushering shiver to hide "what do you know about symbiote" he says

Mary Jane Watson
Spider Rider
Mentions: wigi wigi

A spider pool dead spider what would the mix of the two be? Well that kind of person woukd be confusing and not even she was sure who or what they talked to. They could be wise one second and an idiot the next giving them spider powers, well that might actully power them down given how weird some of them got.git. either way Mary did notice the symbiote and host seemed to have a bond and neither was overtly trying to control the other. Often there was a struggle between who was in charge if there was a rift between the two.

Mary shrugged " I have heard of them given most worlds have one or more. They tend to come from space feed on emotions and have a copy of your memories. Some compare them to children when they are young learning from the host. Also they are weak to fire and sound " Mary explained her last words sounding slightly amused as she was a flaming skull " What do you know of them you are a host and my world has none of them. The only thing in me is kept under lock and key "

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Thunder Spider Samourai.
Karcen Karcen wigi wigi
Zenitsu listened to Alex and Mary's conversation. He had no idea who Deadpool is or what symbiote were. " Are symbiote like that thing on your shoulder?" he asked Alex. "Are these like demons? I hope not..." he added.

He needed to get used to all of this,if he wanted to help people. Zenitsu looked at the stage. He would get answers soon enough. Why they needed him. Shang chi said that Zenitsu was a reserve.

He heard other info about symbiotes from Mary. " They....They're from space?!"

1690418869878.png
"the species is, but not him" alex says ushering shiver to hide inside of him, "did you just say, demons, like the ones that take over your body"
alex stares at the women, "you said it yourself , im a host, ive been with this guy for years now, he is not evil, and neither am i"
shiver dissapears, "can one of you please tell me whats going on here"

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Thunder Spider Samourai.
Karcen Karcen wigi wigi
"Well...back in my world, demons were fotmally humans that were turned into demons by the Demon king Muzsn Kibutsuji." Zenitsu explained.
"Demons in your world can possess people?! That's scary!!"
He then asked what's going on.

"Well,I mostly don't have a clue but apparently,we were summoned because there is dime kind of multiversal crisis.." Zenitsu explained. " The guy on tne stage is the leader of this group from what I've heard. He's going to tell all of us what's going on."

Cpl. Mike Page The Spider-Man of The Second World War!
Location: Auditorium. Interactions: Karcen Karcen Mentions: wigi wigi & others

By the nature of the gathering crowd, and Michael's lack of effort, he drifted away from the two people he arrived with. Unfortunately, with how things were moving, he was inching closer and closer to the purple inferno with a skull for a hood ornament. The biting metal taste on his tongue grow stronger and stronger as his necro-sense screamed in his head to move away. But he was caught in the tide of moving people and eventually found himself beside the woman. He groaned and palmed his forehead before digging into a back pocket to pull out a pack of cigarettes.

Turning to the woman, Michael spoke with his baritone vocals. "Hey there, toots, got a lighter on you or should I help myself?" He gestured with the cig in between his fingers at the flaming spiral. Something to stem the tide of this discomfort.

He looked at those around her, one had sludge-puppy on his shoulder. And the other was odder.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Thunder Spider Samourai
Interactions: Karcen Karcen wigi wigi Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Zenitsu turned as he heard another voice. The young demon slayer turned spider hero noticed the newcomer. A soldier? Zenitsu knew World war one ended at least five to six ago where he came from.

Just who was this guy? " Are....Are you a soldier?" He asked the soldier spider hero. "Sorry to ask,but you have war in your world? I'm no soldier,I'm a demon slayer...though it might be the same thing. I got my life on the line as I fight demons..." he added sadly.

Mary Jane Watson
Spider Rider
Mentions: wigi wigi

" Toots? " Mary half asked the man that came up to her asking for a light. That was a word you just didn't hear in her world given it was one of the modren if not slightly ahead worlds. While time periods varied there was a kind of planar standard time that most were at.

Mary held a finger out pointing it up and a small yellow flame came to life a few millimeters above her purple fires. " I don't think trying to smoke with my fire is healthy " she said leaving the so use this flame unspoken.

Then the kid spoke up asking the new guy about war. "Every world has war its just nature " she said with a shrug. Though a hero in war that happened in a bit " The question is which one wars are oddly constant "

Cpl. Mike Page The Spider-Man of The Second World War!
Location: Auditorium. Interactions: Karcen Karcen Mentions: wigi wigi & others

"A lot of things aren't healthy." The man's lean fingers held the cig under Mary's orange, flaming fingertips. Mike's thumb lifted the hem of his mask over his nose to take the first few puffs. He looked to the kid that asked him a question, about whether he was a soldier. His chin tilted to the side as this Spider-Man pondered the question. "Yea, I'm a soldier, you could say that."

Then his eyes, beneath the goggles' opaque glass, looked to Mary as she spoke about constants and repeating patterns across universes. "Happenstance, I reckon." Mike tapped the cigarette to free the ash from its burning end. "I suppose you could expect me to say that war is hell or whatever, and it is, don't get me wrong. But... I think the worst comes after; the boys will get home, some get parades, some get the sweetheart waiting for them, but most get nada. Saw a lot of guys lose a limb or two, an eye or two and got shipped back. Had a Brit in the Howlin' Commandos, told me just how they treated their lads back from the Great War, horrible sh!t, let me tell you." The soldier went quiet for a moment. His eyes growing colder, dimmer than the glass they hid behind.

"Well, where is this head-honcho anyway?"

Alexander Raynold (symbiote form)
1692045440113.png
"alright, I'm fed up with this shit, we still don't know what the hell is going on here"
Alex say, shiver slithers around his body before spreading out when he reaches the kid's chest.
Shiver screams before quickly making his way up from wall to wall before taking a last leap towards the platform Miguel is on.
"Alright, you've got a lot to explain and you better start now"
He says in his loud, scratchy voice.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back