• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Spice and Wolf: Crossing Paths OOC

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing
Main IC

Character Sign-Up Area

Interest Check

Welcome to the Spice and Wolf: Crossing Paths OOC! In this area you can spend time with your fellow RPers, converse about various things in the RP, and generally have a good time. No bickering or arguing, remember that everything can be solved with compliments and hugs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Huntrey This is just a recommendation. I notice you've a 250+ content count, and I feel that it would be easier for everyone, if the RP was a hosted project. I'll work with what we've currently have, but it's more difficult to navigate than a hosted project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh. Yeah a bit more than 250+ good lord the intimidation is real. I prefer hosted projects as well. What say you other peeps and GM?

@Huntrey This is just a recommendation. I notice you've a 250+ content count, and I feel that it would be easier for everyone, if the RP was a hosted project. I'll work with what we've currently have, but it's more difficult to navigate than a hosted project.

I wouldn't mind moving this to a HP. I'll see about doing that here in a bit. In the mean time, I'd love to hear what everyone is planning to do character wise. The character sheet will be up once I transfer this to a HP.

@Huntrey Alright, thanks. I just prefer it so everything's all neat and tidy. It really does help organize RP, so I appreciate that you took my advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back