• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Specific Request: Cop X Criminal

seussical

am i more than you bargained for yet?
Hey! This is an oddly specific request, but here goes!

-Omegaverse
-Modern day rp
-Romance, action, and crime

Person A (my oc) is an omega who is a cop. Person B (your oc) is an alpha, and some kind of career criminal (serial killer, bank robber, con artist, monster, etc). During the day, they "hate" and "hunt" for each other. At night, they go home together in secret, and are in a dedicated, loving relationship (boyfriends/husbands).

Everything is going fine until Person A falls pregnant and is hiding it from friends, family, his boss, and most importantly, Person B. He has to figure out what he wants to do about it, and decide if he wants to keep on living a double life.

It's been a plot bunny in my brain for sooo long and I need to get it into a rp!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back