• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Specific pairing/idea.

TiyahBoo

Libra <3
Hello, I'm Tia!

I usually keep my posts around a paragraph, depending on how much detail is needed two. I need a literate, long-term partner who will help me carry and further the plot. I'm 22 and prefer partner over 18. Wanna know more, pm me :)

Anyways the specific idea I'm looking for is this: Popular box x normal girl end up getting very close over the summer and start dating. Once school starts, however, the guy doesn't want people to know they are dating and it turns into an abusive relationship over time. I'd prefer to play the guy but it's not a big deal either way. I wouldn't be opposed to adding a supernatural thing if we can make it realistic.

Short, sweet, to the point post. PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back