• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Specific Marvel Plot I want to try.

BoredomIsADrug

inactive acc
Hi. You might know me as that one person who almost never posts outside of interest checks. If not, then hi.

I'm BoredomIsADrug, and am currently in need of a specific plot. I used to do this with another roleplayer but got ghosted a while in.

My requirements are simple:
1. Please don't ghost me
2. At least 1 reply a week
3. Most I can do is fade to black.
4. Romance on my side is a must.
5. I'm okay with oc x cannon or cannon x cannon
6. Don't be a weirdo/ asshole
7. No. Wandavision. spoilers. (I will not hesitate to recite the whole plot of jojo if you spoil Wandavision for me)
8. Have somewhat experience on roleplaying. I understand that most people here are new, but if the most you can do is a one liner and your cannon characters are VERY ooc, then I don't think we'll match.

Actual plot:

The MCU, but it's a mafia AU. A lot of angst, missions and the such. Let's also pretend Thanos never came to be. I'm okay with any Marvel universe, (rip my comic knowledge though, so be warned.) I'm looking for someone to play Loki (Or Deadpool) against my oc, and in return I'll play anyone else. (I'm more experienced with Thor, Peter, Tony and Bucky)

PM me for details or if you want to roleplay. I will only bump this when I'm looking for another partner for this specific plot. Also please include your favorite animal your conversation.

(Note that I'm not this blunt in OOC lmfao)

Last edited:
Hello there,

I'd be happy to do a Wanda Maximoff/The Scarlet Witch x Vision roleplay. If this interest you, lets set something up...

Take Care,
M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back