• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Special Snowflake Center

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Somewhere beyond our comprehensions, there is a world where fantasy and reality are almost synonyms, and magic and tech live in a debatable harmony, but there are still outcasts. The anime nerds and pokemon cards collectors of the world, multiplied by twenty. Before-birth ominous duties that cause stress, dark sides that are out of control, that sort of thing. But fear not! These peculiarities are not alone in the world! In the heart of one of the largest cities of the world lies a community center/therapy/lounge that welcome with open arms chosen ones, those with unique abilities, rare bloodlines, magic-caused disabilities, and other oddballs.

Be an oddity! Receive help, learn you aren't alone, and unite with your weird siblings from another mother. Or start some action or drama and make things interesting.

Be a staff member! Help the weirdlings with their stresses, and teach them that they deserve to be treated well! And of course, deal with the everyday stresses of running a place like this.

So what do you guys think? I'm probably not going to start this up on a whim and regret it later like my previous roleplays. After seeing how everyone feels and giving this some thought as to how it'll go, I'll see about posting the roleplay. Hopefully. History, don't repeat yourself, okay?

FoolsErin FoolsErin I'd love to roleplay in this. I actually have a character that would work for this.

Oof. That makes this interest check one of the lowest responded to ones I've made. Yea, I dunno if this'll work.

I'd love to do this even if it was a small group.

I'd love to do this even if it was a small group.

I would love to gm this!

But I'd like a group bigger than two people because I am not great at character interactions and socialization in general, and more people means there's a greater chance they will not talk to me. Sorry if that sounds rude or selfish or something.

Nah, I understand. I have my antisocial moments.

Nah, I understand. I have my antisocial moments.

Understand or not, I still don't want that to ruin people's hopes of joining this roleplay.

Sigh...If I could have it my way I'd just be there for worldbuilding, lore, and stuff with the occasional snippet, and everyone would roleplay off of that and each other. I can't bring characters into my own setting without slipping into a 'story' mindset.

Haha! Really appreciate it! Will reconsider doing this.

If every character is a snowflake, and I play a regular guy, would that make that character a snowflake, and thus still a valid concept for the setting? 🤔

I love the idea. Hopefully there's enough people interested to keep you wanting to gm. If so, I'd love to join. I've got a very twitchy character, who can hear eldritch gods, who I'd love to use.

I love the idea. Hopefully there's enough people interested to keep you wanting to gm. If so, I'd love to join. I've got a very twitchy character, who can hear eldritch gods, who I'd love to use.

Haha! Sounds interesting! I'd like to take some time to brainstorm a proper character sheet so I can put in something that makes sense for this universe's characters.

FoolsErin FoolsErin yo, are you accepting people that are new to role play? (have a bit of experience, but just in D&D)

also will this be voice or text?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back