• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space zombie infested derelict exploration fun!

Shyla Nesthorn

Tactical Combat Maid
I've had this idea in my head for a long time and wasn't sure what to do with it so why not make an RP out of it. Basically it takes place in a far future setting, no fancy lasers or warp drives but humanity is starting to explore outside good ol' Sol, on a large derelict space ship the size of a small moon. The space ship predates any human ship and is seemingly abandoned. The players would take control of a small group of mercenaries hired by some scientists to explore the ship, it would be a shame if they ended up getting trapped inside and discovering that they weren't exactly "alone" in the ship, now wouldn't it?

Anyone else think like this would be a good idea? It would be an exploration/horror/action-esqe kinda deal. And like I said I've had this scenario in my head for a long time and have it all thought out right down to the tiniest detail, to which I'll go more in depth if people seem interested in this.

Oh, I forgot to mention a little detail about the space zombie things. They may be a liiiiiiiitle larger then your average being

Alright, good to see some people are into this idea. I'll probably get a thread up for it tomorrow or the day after (depending when I finish my work tomorrow)

In the meantime is there anyone else that might be interested?

I am. Seems like there's plenty of room to come up with a pretty interesting character for a scenario like this.

DJAtomika said:
Sounds like Dead Space.
Yea, I probably subconsciously based it off that.

Think of it like Dead Space meets Aliens meets Cheesy horror B-Movies with 3 meter tall space zombies. Something like that

"Plan 9 From Outer Dead Space and Also Large Zombies"

Great idea for an RP. Terrible idea for a movie....which I would watch and enjoy regardless.

divyansh said:
Zambies + Space + guns....I AM ALL IN! >-> though could u describe ur zombies a little bit.
Yea sure, I'll have a detailed description up of them when I get the actual thread up but basically they are the remains of an old alien race that was around before human space travel. The ship that this rp takes place on happened to undergo certain events that led them to be essentially zombies.

I am >-> so kinda like alines? ( the movie ) Space marines and aliens in a way....just aliens are zambies kinda like dead space ( but then again necromorphs were just hallucinations if I am right) <- totally went on a tangent. :D I will wait for the threat tag me when u make one.

divyansh said:
I am >-> so kinda like alines? ( the movie ) Space marines and aliens in a way....just aliens are zambies kinda like dead space ( but then again necromorphs were just hallucinations if I am right) <- totally went on a tangent. :D I will wait for the threat tag me when u make one.
Okay, the thing will probably be up tomorrow. Just working on details right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back