• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic SPACE! The Final frontier~

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
Light-years Apart

She had always admired him, he was strong and courageous. Smart and reliable, he was everything that girl had dreamed about. He was her older brothers friend. As well as her neighbor across the street. They grew up together pretty much, always following him and her brother around when they went off to play. When they got older though, he joined The Empire while her brother joined The Union, creating a rift between the friends and thus making girl have to lose contact with her childhood crush and new enemy.

Option A) Years later, once girl was old enough and was able to pick her career in the colony. She settled on being an engineer. Wires and tinkering with things always interesting her. She was praised by her co-workers and higher ups as she managed to fix things and create things with ease. It wasn't long til word got out about her smarts and great achievements as an engineer, that The Union offered her a position to work for them. Girl was exited to be able to possibly work under her brother as she gets to work on new things to protect her home colony. Although, it seems that fate had other plans as one day as girl was in her lab, an explosion happened and Empire soldiers appeared. It was terrifying, and what was even more shocking was that crush was leading them and ordered to kidnap girl.

Option B) Girl never forgot crush. She thought about him almost everyday, as weird as that was. He was like another brother to her, she's seen him so much when she was young. The years that past were a blur, dull in comparison to her youthful days.
It was odd though, almost six years to the day. The Empire came to The Colony, looking for recruits to join then and fight The Union, create a strong Empire. It was even more odd and quite mind blowing as girl saw that crush was leading the recruiting operation. He seemed much more mature and dignified. It was then, that girl decided to join The Empire, wanting to be close to him once more. Even if it did mean she'd have to fight her brother one day.

Option C ) Having a brother that's in The Union can be tiring. You always have to be on your best behavior. You can't get in trouble with the law, or you'll get your brother in trouble for being related to a rebel. It's tiring, especially when all you want to do is have a little bit of fun in your life. So, what happens when girl suddenly sees crush again? And he's not wearing his Empire uniform, and is commanding a group that's also not wearing Empire clothes? What happens when you try to confront crush and get caught in some cross fire with The Union and Crush's group? Why are they calling him Captain? Things are getting heated, and in a rash move, crush drags girl onto his space ship and commands this pilot to get them out of there. It was only then, as you're flying out of her home colony that girl realized what's going on. "You're a bounty hunter?"

Genre: Romance, Slice Of Life, Futuristic, Fantasy, Sy-Fy,

I'm also open to brainstorming other sort of futuristic sort of roleplays.

Rulez
+At least six sentences a reply.
+M x F relationships only please, nothing against MxM or FxF, just not comfortable playing them.
+I prefer to play the girl, or double. (Double= I play your crush or you play mine)
+Rp partner be at least 18
+ RP in PM's or Discord
+ Talk to me, helps create a cool world for us. :3 An just be a cool person in general
+ Otome nerd like me~ (Or just a nerd like me. <3)
+I prefer anime pic's for these, but will do real if it makes you uncomfortable. I also like digital by the way!!
+ Message me if interested, or wants to do other sort of rp's as well. :3​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back